His antics

I looked at my phone again, noting his address. I found his neighbourhood no problem. If anything it was closer to my old home than Jeno's place. I looked around. Number 45...

"Aha," I exclaimed as I saw a beige coloured house with a black gate. It looked pretty big and majestic. I raised an eyebrow. Looks like Dolphin boy is not the only one loaded.

I stood outside the gate. It was as tall as me, which was pretty tall come to think about it.

I rang the doorbell. As I looked around for any signs of opening, I saw him, in a window with the white curtain pulled away. He saw me and quickly the curtains came down, covering the window. Few seconds later the gate opened.

I saw Renjun as I walked in. He was wearing a cute light blue sweater with skinny jeans. His bright eyes looked at mine as he smiled. I awkwardly nodded as I inwardly face palmed myself. I could have just smiled right?

I took off my shoes and walked in.

"Hey," he said.

"Sorry for being late," I looked down at him, not trying to be mean but somehow it looked like that.

"Ah no it's ok," he grinned sheepishly as he scratched his neck. "Come in,"

I followed him inside the house. Before I even had the chance to look around, something jumped on me. I almost fell to the ground as I felt a nose sniffling my face.

"Ah, sorry!" Renjun gestured to take his dog but I just laughed. The dog was sniffing my neck, making me ticklish.

"Ah it tickles!"

"Well then," Renjun smirked. "I'll just get my things,"

"No don't leave me!!" I crashed to the ground, laughing. He just laughed and went upstairs.

"Oiii," I exclaimed before grabbing the ball of fur's body, holding it in front of my face. "And who are you?"

The toy poodle just licked my nose. I heard a giggle. I turned to see Renjun carrying a book and his pencil case. It had a pretty cool skull etched on it.

"Her name's Molly," Renjun laughed. "2 year old pup,"

"You're Molly huh?" I booped her nose with mine before putting her down. I sadly smiled imagining my old dog. He used to greet me like this too.

She wagged her tail as she followed me. Renjun led the way to the table. I took a chair and sank in it. I've found myself walking too often these days. I should borrow Jaehyun hyung's car again.

"Just wanted to ask," I said as Renjun sat down. "What did you do with the kittens?"

"Well my younger brothers were thrilled to see the kittens that we decided to keep them. Even Molly's bonding with them,"

"Ah I see," I smiled.

"You wanna see them?"

"Maybe later, we have work to do,"

"Ah yes,"

It was awkward at first but after some time we actually were discussing really well. We were giving out ideas really well and everything went smoothly. I noticed how cute he looked when he took down notes and jotted the ideas. I smiled unconsciously as he tucked a lock of his brown hair behind his ear. He looked really ethereal. Every thing he does is like a model shoot.

"Donghyuck, you okay?" I snapped from my thoughts.

"Er yeah, so what should we do for the climax?"

He raised an eyebrow before continuing the discussion. I mentally hit my head. He's not going to forget that you idiot, even if you changed the subject.

Two hours has passed and we were done.

"That was good," I stretched my hands. Sitting down for more than an hour never suited me but if it's with Renjun I could go days. I mentally cringed at myself for thinking that.

"Yeah, I'll have a lot of writing to do though,"

"Ah I would offer but my laziness and lack of vocabulary wouldn't let me,"

"Yeah, I know,"

We both held eye contact for a bit again. I was looking at his beautiful bright eyes. It shone like a galaxy full of stars. It suddenly seemed too long and I broke it

"So um, can I see the kittens?"

"Yeah sure!" He said. "They're upstairs,"

I followed him up the black marble stairs. Molly was tailing us, with her wagging tail. She is so cute, I wanted to just cuddle her.

But she's not my dog and I'm no more a wimpy little kid.

"Here!" Renjun smiled as he gestured to a basket. It was lined with comfortable cloths and pillows. I saw two of the kittens playing with each other, grabbing their tails and pinning them down.

The other one, who curled upon my hand that night was watching them, lazying on one of the pillows.

I put my finger near the black and white cat. It immediately curled up against my finger again, closing it's green eyes as it purred.

"Woah," I looked at Renjun in confusion. "He never does that to any of us,"

"What does he do then?"

"Ah well, scratch us and sometimes bite our toes. He can be feisty even though he's so little,"

I noticed the said scratches on Renjun's arm. I laughed as to imagining Renjun taming this cat.

"So what are their names?"

"Haven't really figured it out. My brothers gave some terrible names."

"Hmmm," I petted the kitten on the head. He probably sensed we had something in common, feeling alone and separated from our parents. I gave him one last pet and got up.

"Well, I should be going,"

I saw Renjun's disappointed eyes but his lips said the opposite. He got up from petting the other cat, the one that reminded me of him.

"Ah ok," I followed him downstairs and put on my shoes.

"Where are your parents?" I casually asked as I petted Molly on the head.

"Work," he simply said.

"Oh," I looked at him. He looked at me. We held eye contact again for a bit, losing ourselves in each other's eyes. Well, that's how it seemed.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around," He said, breaking eye contact. I smiled.

"See you,"