Him

As class ended, I slung my bag over my shoulder again. The recess bell just rung and I didn't feel like coming back to class after recess. Renjun raised an eyebrow at my actions but didn't say anything. Instead, he took out a brown paper bag and got up.

"Um," he started. "When do you want to discuss about the essay?"

"When are you free?" I looked at him, unconsciously staring at his bright brown eyes. He  broke the eye contact as he turned red a little. Cute.

"Does tomorrow sound good?" he started. "Or maybe the weekends? We only have to hand it in next week,"

"Tomorrow's fine," I grinned a little. "Besides, you'd have to more time to write," I internally was shocked at myself. I've never been considerate to most people for that matter. Yet here I was, caring about this new boy. Renjun, what are you doing to me?

"Oh, ahahaha thanks," he smiled sweetly. I blushed a little and scoffed a bit, turning away. Leaving the boy confused. It was his fault, making me feel like this.

As I walked out, I saw the Nomin couple nearby, waiting for me with their annoying smirks I wanted to punch out from their faces.

"WHAT??"

"We totally saw you blush little pudu~" Jaemin ruffled my hair. I gave him one of my famous death glares, the one that could even make my P.E. teacher internally cry. Jaemin though was not affected. None of my glares affected any of them. Why are they my friends again?

"Oh my god give me a break!" I sighed. "It's so hoooot today!"

"Suree," he said. Jeno looked at me. 

"So, wanna pay the dolphin a visit?" he smirked. I grinned. 

"Let's go,"

I saw Chenle leaning on the wall at the back of the cafeteria. I smirked, finally feeling like my old self. It felt so long since I made anyone fear at the sight of me. I must have gotten all soft.

Fuck you Renjun.

"Hey," I pulled Chenle's hair a little. "Got what I asked for?"

He quietly held out the bills. I looked at Jaemin. He nodded as he took the money.

"Oh my god!" My thoughts were interrupted as I saw none other than the boy, Renjun. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"What the fuck do you want?!" I growled at him.

"Can you guys stop this nonsense? Look at Chenle," he put a protective arm around the fragile boy. I saw him close to tears. 

"This is not about you busybody," I gave him a stare. "You better piss off before I start treating you like him,"

"R-renjun g-ge," Chenle stuttered. "P-please d-don't-t,"

"Even he's telling you to fuck off midget," Jeno said. I have amazing friends.

"No Chenle! You can't let these assholes keep doing this to you!" he said. I widened my eyes. ASSHOLES?!

"You son of a BITCH," My anger got the best of me, and I punched his face. He gasped as he felt blood trickle onto his chin. 

"What the fuck!" he looked at me. "We both fucking know violence is shit can you stop being annoying?"

"What about you, sticking your nose in other people's business?" I glared at him. "Guessing your mom never thought you manners,"

"Trying to talk to you will never work," he sighed and took Chenle's hand. "Come on Lele,"

"Coward!" Jeno shouted at him. He didn't even once look back. I sighed as I saw his blood on my hand. I was starting to feel bad a little.

"It's enough," Jaemin spoke up. I looked at him. 

"You know what, I'm craving for cigarettes now," I started. I don't usually smoke, but my mind was suffocating me with all these mixed thoughts, and I wanted to drown it out.

"Okay," the guys knew something was up, and didn't bother  questioning even further.  We jumped out of the school gates to search for the shady convenience store that sold cigarettes to people who were still minors.

Another day, another roller coaster. 

I'm guessing he feels the same too.