The Last

T H I R D  P . O . V 

Renjun trailed his fingers on Donghyuck's biceps, stopping at the scar which Donghyuck got shot almost a year ago. He was happy, happy to be with Donghyuck. Ever since they started to date, Renjun just kept falling in love with Donghyuck. It was hard not to, since Donghyuck has been nothing but sweet and understanding, well, most of the time.

Being a typical couple, Renjun and Donghyuck did have their ups and downs. They weren't perfect, but that's what made their relationship stronger. Renjun looked up to the beautiful Donghyuck, who was watching intently at Renjun's cute antics. They smiled and kissed each other again. They had kissed countless times, yet they haven't gotten completely used to the short taste of euphoria between them, always raising fireworks inside them.

Their lips were moving slowly against each other now. These small sweet kisses they shared were not sexual, just cute and calming. Being in each other's arms were something they loved, so much. It was rainy days like these where Renjun snuggled in Donghyuck's warmth, sometimes talking about random things, sometimes just enjoying the silence, with each other.

"Donghyuck I'm off to-" Xiaojun's eyes widened as he saw the two, quickly regretting his decision. They were definitely cute to him but there were just things he didn't want to see, like them kissing.

Renjun pulled away, panicked, leaving Donghyuck in annoyance. He looked over to the Xiaojun who smiled a sheepish grin in return.

"Since Taeil has gone home to visit his parents, I'm leaving you alone Hyuck," Xiaojun said. "I got work,"

"Yeah, yeah," Donghyuck quickly brushed off, wanting so badly to link his lips with Renjun's

"Don't you kids get too wild," Xiaojun laughed, making Renjun turn beetroot. Donghyuck found Renjun's blushing to be so cute. It's true, he can be a little wild sometimes, but he's a whole soft innocent boy who can't control his blush.

"You're so cute," Donghyuck chuckled as he placed his forehead with Renjun's, something they often did. 

"Yah, I can be wild!"

"Oh really?" Donghyuck raised an eyebrow, making Renjun smirk.

"Is that a challenge?"

"If you say so,"

"Okay then," Renjun smirked again, making Donghyuck a little confused.

"What are you-"

Renjun silenced Donghyuck with another kiss. This time, it was a heated kiss sparking something in both of them. Donghyuck who wasn't expecting that was sort of thrown on the wall, with Renjun linking their tongues together. Donghyuck shamelessly let out a few moans as Renjun sucked on his bottom lip.

They were now so immersed, inside their own heated session. They have never went as far as having sex but they did experiment a lot with kissing. Donghyuck and Renjun promised each other they'll only do it once they are both ready, sometime in the future.

After Renjun left, promising his parents he would be home for dinner, Donghyuck called his best friend.

"Hyuckie~"

"Yah," I said. "I need help,"

"What?"

Donghyuck told him about it, making Jaemin ponder a bit.

"I think I know what you should do,"

"What?"

Jaemin filled him, making Donghyuck raise his eyebrows.