Love

They look so smol omg.

I was waiting, in school. Why is time passing by so slow? I couldn't concentrate at all. I mean how could you? If you boyfriend's at court. Thankfully though, it's my last class now. 

"Mr Huang!" I zoned out to see the maths teacher in front of the class. "What is the answer to question 5?"

I looked at the equation and grew blank.

"91," Jaemin who was next to me whispered. 

"91!" I said. The teacher softened. 

"Correct, you may sit down. Miss Kang?"

"Thanks," I whispered to the taller boy next to me. He smiled.

"It's okay," he whispered back.

As the bell rang, I quickly gathered my things. 

"Calm down Jun," Jaemin said. I took a deep breath and resumed packing my things. "Do you want me and Jeno to come?"

"It's okay," I said. "Unless you wanna come?"

"Yeah I think I want to," Jaemin said. "He's the friend I've known his the longest,"

"Really?" I said as we met up with Jeno.

"We were in kindergarten together and well, it started," he said. "Babe we're going to the court where Donghyuck is,"

"Can we really go?" Jeno asked.

"Well our clothes look formal enough," I said. "Besides we're going to wait outside the room,"

"Oh okay,"

We took the train. I sat down in a vacant seat with my fingers fidgeting. There were no messages from him yet, which would mean he was still in court. Jaemin squeezed my shoulders in assurance. I smiled weakly at him but I wasn't okay. I was so nervous. What ever the judges do, it would affect him, and me.

"We're here," I said. 

"Which room is he in?" Jeno asked

"No idea,"

"Then?" Jaemin asked.

"Let's just sit down here first," I said occupying a bench. The other two sighed as they sat down. "He will text me when it's over,"

"Okay,"

I closed my eyes as I laid back, getting my thoughts together. My heart was beating rapidly, giving me a minor headache.

The other two were also nervous. They were his friends. Who can blame them?

The hall was full with people rushing here and there, trying to not waste their time. There was even a woman with a leaking coffee cup. I wanted to point it out but she quickly disappeared making me raise an eyebrow.

"Anything that happens," Jaemin said. We both turned to look at him. "Don't pressure Hyuck yeah,"

I nodded. That was the last thing I wanted to do.

I felt my phone buzz. I looked at the caller. It was him.

"Hello," I whispered.

"It's over," he said. "Where are you?"

"I'm in the building," I said. "Which room are you at?"

"In front of Room 6,"

"Okay,"

"Come quick," he said hanging up. He seemed stressed. I looked at the other two. 

"We're going to Room 6,"

They abruptly followed me as I almost broke into a run. I passed by a couple of hallways until I saw his whole family. Even Xiaojun.

"R-Renjun!" he called out as he ran to me. "I-" he panted.

"H-Hyuck, it's okay," I whispered as I cupped his cheeks with my hands. My heart was beating really heard. 

"I was not charged!" he smiled. All the weight in my heart completely. "I'm not going to jail Renjun!" he said, tears of happiness rolled down his cheeks. "I-I'm not going to l-lose you!"

"Didn't I tell you Hyuck?" My voice broke as I felt my tears trail down. "Everything's going to be alright?"

"I love you so so much you know that?" he pulled me in a hug, sort of doing a little twirl. Since my body was light, I was spun around by this big baby. I let my own tears flow as I gripped him in comfort. This security I felt was mutual and I don't care who was watching. They'd definitely understand, if they knew the backstory to this.

We pulled back, looking at our tear stained eyes, feeling really grateful to each other. 

"I love you so much Hyuck," I said as I reached to kiss his nose but I missed, kissing his lips slightly. I panicked but Donghyuck deepened the kiss. I let myself melt in Donghyuck's hands, tasting his lips ever so softly. I could hear Jaemin fanboy in tears but I just couldn't care less, at all.

We pulled back and quickly caught our breaths. I looked at his eyes. This boy, was my boyfriend. We pulled back from the hug, linking our hands together.

"Oh my god they are soooo cuteee!" Jaemin said as his tears rolled down. We had to laugh at this sight, making Jaemin pout.

"Jeno ah they're bulling me!"

"Nana I'm feeling so-," Jeno looked like he was about to burst into tears. Jaemin noticed it and hugged his boyfriend.

"You big baby!"

"Oh fuck it!" he started crying. Xiaojun walked towards us.

"Is this some crying fest?"

"Shut up Jun hyung, I know you are going to break down soon," Donghyuck said.

"No I-I'm not," Xiaojun tried to hard to control his tears. I was surprised myself. I never seen Xiaojun anywhere close to emotional. Even that day when Donghyuck got shot.

"Aww hyungie don't cry~" Donghyuck said. 

"Y-you guys are so emotional!" he spluttered as he walked away. Donghyuck looked at me. I nodded to him. He ran to his cousin to comfort him. I smiled as I hugged myself, watching the crying that was happening. 

I was so thankful, so thankful that I will be not be separated from Donghyuck ever, I hope. Yesterday's conversation's was already forgotten. I hope I will never have to let go of him. If you told me I would be in love with Donghyuck two weeks ago, I would have denied it. Donghyuck has changed, for the better, and the best is

He loves me.

Imma just go and fill a whole pond with my tears rn.