Feelings

When I went home, my mind couldn't stop visioning about the Chinese boy. His pink lips and bright eyes, how does he manage to look innocent like that?
And make me think about him without trying. This is so frustrating.

As I got in, I realized the house was empty. I sighed in relief. I didn't want to face my parents at the moment. It was always something, usually small, that'll trigger them and I'll be blamed.
I hate them. I know you're supposed to love your parents no matter what but they are not parents. They're just mean and annoying.

I put my phone to charge and got my clothes off, heading into the shower. After a long day, finally I'm back home. I felt the cold refreshing water on my back. It was cool and nice. Showers always made me think things. It was probably the only place with no distractions and worries. I closed my eyes. Life is such a bitch.

Instead of thinking about my usual thoughts, Renjun was here, even when I shower? How has this motherfucker get into my brain now? It's like sorcery, every where I go I think of him.

Well the only time I could probably forget him was when I sleep. That's what I thought.

But no, I ended up dreaming about that guy. And it was sweet too, why?

I sighed as I hit the alarm clock. I got up and groggily went to take a shower before leaving. Since I have a group project with the boy I regret helping, I gotta attend English class.

Ah well.

"Hey Donghyuck," Jaemin looked at me shocked. "Wow, you look like shit,"

"Oh shut up," I sighed. "Can I hang out with you guys after recess?"

"Why? Is that boy in your class?" Jeno teasingly nudged me. I gave him a death glare. That asshole decided to just laugh.

"Oh shut your trap," I walked away, leaving the confused couple. I didn't feel like dealing with them at the moment.

I walked to the class before the bell rung, taking my seat near the window. As the bell rung, I expectantly watched for Renjun, he'd better come today.

Sure enough I saw him with another boy, laughing like there was no tomorrow. I gritted my teeth at the sight. No I wasn't jealous, Renjun shouldn't be so close to him. Was he turning to a playboy?

I spotted his eyes ran across the room. As he spotted mine, his eyes stayed there as he smiled hesitantly. I nodded at him. Then, the boy next to him wanted to warn Renjun not to sit next to me but I gave him a death glare. He quickly said bye to Renjun and walked away. I guess he forgot who he was dealing with. What an idiot.

"H-hey," Renjun said as sat next to me. Before I could say anything, the teacher arrived, silencing all of us for a moment as we exchanged our greetings.

"Thank you class," she said. "So can all the group leaders come out to the front to write down your group members?"

I looked at Renjun as he looked me. We held eye contact for a bit until the idiot coughed. "What?"

"Well aren't you the leader?'

"Me?" He looked at me like I was mad. "Aren't you more, bossy?"

"Me? Bossy?!" I spluttered. "How dare you?"

"Well one of us has to do it?" he ignored my question. That son on a-

"Oh god!" I stood up, annoyed. "I'll do it,"

"Thank you~," he said in a cute teasing way as I went to the front quickly, hiding my stupid blush.

"So we're are group?" He asked as I came back.

"Group 7," I said as I sat down. I slicked my hair that was annoying my eye a little. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to see almost everyone engrossed in something. Even Renjun who was doodling a cartoon character in his book.

"Wait, isn't that one of the Moomin characters?"

"You know it?" Renjun looked up with those irresistible bright eyes.

"Well, my cousin does, and he's 6," I snickered. "are you still in kindergarten?"

"Shut up," Renjun blushed. "There is no rule as what age you are supposed to be to like a cartoon character..." He grumbled.

"It's just weird tho," I added. Renjun shrugged.

"So class," the teacher clapped her hands together. "For the extra 30% marks from your upcoming exam, you will have to do a presentation,"

"What the fuckkkkk," I cussed. The teacher looked at me.

"What did I hear?" She gave me a stern face. "You want to fail your exams?"

"I couldn't care le-S-sorry ma'am,"

"Glad that's settled,"

I look down to see the red mark from a kick I got from Renjun.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"Could you like, shut up?" Renjun looked at me. "None of us wanted it yet we aren't complaining. Stop being a baby,"

"You son of a-"

"Group 7, you'll be reading an essay with the theme, drama. Let your inspiration flow," she winked at Renjun.

"A fucking essay?" I muttered. I hated writing, especially essays. "Why the hell?"

"Maybe we could discuss the plot? And I'll write the words. We could read it over again and you could add a few tweaks if you want?"

"Aish, that doesn't sound too bad,"

"Well you wanna start no-"

"Class, we have to catch up with our syllabus," the teacher stood up. "You will need to discuss this outside school hours. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but this project is really important for your grades,"

"That answers your question," I smirked before diving into my book again.