Sinking

"Hi?" I furrowed my eyebrows at Renjun walking to me alone. "Where's Chenle?"

"Yeah about that," he said. "He told me he had to help a teacher out,"

"Oh," I said finding a table. "Oh my god!" 

There, on one of the fucking tables, were the Nomin couple, shamelessly snogging each other. Renjun looked at me in confusion and towards what I was looking. He fake gagged.

"I suddenly lost my appetite,"

" Let's get another table," I said, quickly.

"Agreed,"

We took another table far away from them. How are they even my friends again?

"So Hyuck," he said. "I'm gonna give you the essay for tomorrow,"

"Why though?" I said between bites of my sandwich.

"Don't eat with your mouth full idiot," Renjun sighed as he took a sip of his juice. 

I rolled my eyes and swallowed my food. "Why though?"

"Why what?"

"The essay,"

"Oh yeah," he chuckled nervously. "Well, you should maybe go through it before tomorrow because you're gonna present most of it,"

"I just have to read it out though,"

"Just take it," he said. "I might have other reasons why I can't keep it at home,"

"Okay..?"

"Don't give me that look Lee Donghyuck," 

"The fuck do you mean?"

"You know what I mean,"

"No I don't," 

"Food in your mouth,"

I sighed again and swallowed. 

"You're such a mom,"

"You might choke,"

"Then let me choke!"

"Then who the fuck is going to present tomorrow?!"

I couldn't think of anything after that. We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Why were we bickering again?" Renjun asked.

"Don't ask me mom,"

"I am. not. a. mom."

"You're such a mom,"

"Ughhh,"

We both continued talking and bickering until the bell rang,

"I guess I'll see ya tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Renjun said. "Bye!" He waved with his cute sweater paws. Those over sized sweaters always looked good on him.

"Bye," I hurried to my next class, smiling that stupid whipped smile. 

And guess who had to witness it.

"I know you're glad you get to recess with him," Jaemin put an arm around me. 

"Why the fuck were you even snogging excessively with Jeno, in front of our saLADS?!"

"You'd do the same with Renjun when you have the chance I just know it,"

"Even if I do, I won't do it in the cafeteria!" We sat in the science lab. Yes, I also have Biology with this idiot here.

"Eh," Jaemin said. "I can't wait to grow older and marry Jeno," he said with a dreamy smile, making me gag.