Thoughts

I noticed Jaemin and Jeno look at me as I sat down next to them, with a frown. Jeno raised an eyebrow. 

"What?" I spat at them. They looked at each other. 

"Uh, did something happen?" Jaemin ask. I sighed. 

"There was this new kid, thinks that he could handle us," I rolled my eyes. "I did teach him a lesson," 

As I opened a coke can, Jeno sniggered. I looked at him. "What?"

"Is he cute?" he teased. 

"W-what?!" I glared at him. "He literally called me a bitch just now!"

"But is he?" Jeno grinned. "Your face is red,"

"Aww, look at the little pudu," Jaemin cooed. I gave him a glare. Surprisingly, that bastard laughed.

"It doesn't matter," I growled. "He needs to know his place.,"

Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other and shrugged. Thankfully the conversation is over. I finished the coke in gulps. The intensity of the gas making me light headed.  The class bell rang. I saw the same short boy walking with the dolphin. They're friends now huh? How cute. 

"Well why don't we actually go to class?" I suggested. Jeno looked at me like I was mad. "What? Who said I wanted to study?"

"Then?"

"I just wanna catch some sleep," I replied. Jeno nodded. 

"Okay then," he flirtatiously put an arm around his boyfriend. "Jaemin and I will head to our apartment,"

"Go ahead," I nodded, knowing what they would do. Do their neighbours have earplugs? Considering the amount of times they done it, probably.

They nodded and I got to my next class, English. Thank god, I didn't need to really pay attention in this class. 

I slinked to the back of the classroom. It wasn't far off to the back as teachers often asked questions to the back row, making sure everyone is paying attention. Usually, I would answer sarcastic remarks that would almost get me in trouble. Today, I didn't feel like it. 

I abruptly placed my bag on the desk, waking up a brunette next to me. He rubbed his eyes and groaned a little. As I sat down, he looked at me. It was then I realized it was that unnerving Chinese boy who called me a bitch.

"You!" he looked at me with his cute wide eyes. 

"What? Surprised?" I said as I rested my arm on the table. He didn't answer as I turned to the window, watching the leaf gently breeze down. 

"Um, I hope you don't mind me asking," I looked at the boy. "Why do you take money from Chenle?"

"You mean dolphin boy?" I laughed wickedly. "His parents are loaded, he's just doing us a favor,"

"Giving people money without proper willingness is not a favor," he frowned. "You didn't seem like a mean person,"

"What do you mean?" I spat. "You thought I was a goody two shoes? Aw honey, I'm nothing like you thought,"

"That I know for sure," He silenced himself as our teacher his class. I rested my head on the table. I normally would pull a prank on a guy like him, but I really didn't feel like doing anything. I wonder what it was.

"So students, today we will be doing some reading," I put my book to cover my eyes as I drifted off, hopefully the teacher would notice and just let me be. As I closed my eyes, the cute image of the boy next to me appeared. I tried to think of something else but nothing worked.

I slightly opened my eyes to see the boy paying his full attention to the teacher. What if he looked at me like that? His brown deep eyes staring into mine, his lips slightly parted. I could see his little crooked teeth. I smiled to myself.

"Uh? You okay?" I snapped back into reality to see him staring at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course I am," I growled as I put my head in the book again, hiding my blush.

I heard him laugh a little. My face felt even hotter. I would look up to see how pretty he looked but no way I would want him to see this blush. Oh no.

"Students, I have decided for you to do your projects in groups, minimum 2 people, maximum 3."

I felt a hand shake me.

"Who the fuck?" I growled and looked to my left. The boy looked at me with a glare.

"Just wanted to be nice but whatever,"

"Class ended?"

"No Einstein, teacher said we are supposed to do a group project,"

"Do I look like I give a fuck?"

"I regret waking you up,"

"Good," I sank back. I realized the boy didn't move. He was looking around wondering if anyone would take him in. Oh yeah, he was new, he probably didn't make much friends yet.

I lifted my head back up. I know I'm going to regret this.

"Oi," he looked at me with his bright eyes. I turned my gaze to the whiteboard, hoping I didn't blush again. "You wanna group with me or what?"

"Knowing you you'll probably make me do everything.." he sighed. "Nah,"

"Okay who else you've got?" I challenged him knowing full well what the answer was.

"Uh," he sighed as he kept quiet for a bit. "Fine,"

I nodded as I laid back down. Why was I being nice to him?

The bell rang and I tentatively got up.

"Hey, um, what's your name?" I looked down to the boy. Did I notice a blush? Probably me wanting him to like me back. Wait what?

"Donghyuck," I said looking at him. He didn't say anything. I looked at him, again.

"Oh, my name? I'm Renjun,"

I just nodded and left, leaving the cute boy at the desk.