Opening

I washed off the blood from my body in the shower. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw how pale I looked. Which was pretty weird as I was pretty tan, for a Korean that is.

After some time, I quickly ran out of the house. I kept contemplating if I should call the police but would they believe me? Do I even have proof?

I was just tired, really tired. My head was spinning. I looked at the phone I took from my mother's hands. 2.45 p.m. I lived in a shady trailer down the road as since my dad was swimming in debt, we had to sell the house.

I ran towards the road. I decided I needed to talk to someone. I called Jeno. It went into voicemail.

I called Jaemin then. Even his phone went in voicemail. I kept retrying their numbers but no avail.

"Where the fuck are they!?" I yelled at the silent dark road. It was then I realized how alone I felt. I held back my angry tears as I walked around. A highschool kid, with nowhere to go. God I was a murderer.

Then I saw a bench in front of a closed shop. Praying to my stars it won't rain, I layed on the bench, covering my face with the hoodie. I'll told myself I'll decide what to do the  next day.

"Um, excuse me?" I felt someone shake me lightly. I groaned as I got up, rubbing my eyes. Squinting at the light intensity, I saw a confused boy looking at me. It was then I realized who he was.

"R-Renjun?!" I quickly got up, scared. How did I keep meeting him in these places? It's starting to be creepy.

"Donghyuck?!" He looked equally surprised as I am. "Why are you sleeping on this hard bench here?"

"I-" I stopped catching my breath. My back was pretty sore from sleeping on the hard wood. Well, if the Egyptians can do it, I probably can. "I couldn't go home last night,"

"Ah," I knew Renjun was still confused, but he didn't ask me anything further. "Going to school?"

" Er," I started. "Something came up and I need to fix it, but are we on for later?"

"Yeah I guess, where?"

"I'll text you," I grinned. He blushed a little and shook his head jokingly.

"Okay," I saw him go inside the shop. Then, he turned the closed sign around, revealing that the shop was now open. He must work here, how coincidental. He waved at me cutely, with his sweater paws. I smiled and waved back. Little did he know, what happened last night.

I called Jeno again. Thankfully he answered.

"Sup Hyuck?"

"C-can I stay in your apartment for a bit?"

"What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later. Are you at your house?"

"Yep, with Jaemin,"

"Ok I'm on my way,"

When I arrived, I knocked on the door. Jaemin opened it with a grin, but he looked worried at my condition.

"Hyuck what's up?"

"C-can I sit for a bit?" I couldn't get a bus to their house so I walked all the way, and they lived pretty far.

"Uh yeah," he let me in. I saw Jeno on the couch. I sunk down next to him.

"Guys, I fucked up last night,"

"What did you do this time?" Jeno raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't drink last night!" I said before telling them everything. When I was done, their eyes looked at me with shock.

"Why didn't you call the police?!" Jeno bellowed. I looked at him plainly.

"I fucking killed my mom, I can be charged for murder and go to jail!"

"But she sort of abused you," Jaemin mused. "You know they can write this case of as self protection. It's human's rights,"

We both looked at him. "Since when did you get Einsteiny?" I asked.

"That's common sense idiot,"

"So what are you going to do now?" Jeno cautiously asked me. I sighed.

"I don't know," I looked at my hands, remembering the blood that covered it last night, dripping off.

"Well you could stay with us until you figure it out?" Jaemin said as he looked at Jeno pleadingly.He nodded.

"Thanks guys," I weakly replied. They looked at me like I had three heads. I've never showed my gratitude so feebly before. "Guys don't over react,"

"If you say so.."