When I met him

We jumped down the gate as we heard the chatter of students from the canteen. I looked over to see a small boy huddled next to the wall, trembling in fear. How cute.

"Oi dolphin boy," I crossed my arms and looked down at him. "Where is it?"

"H-Here," he tentatively put his hand out. The crumpled bill notes were laying in his hand. I nodded to Jaemin who took the money and began calculating it. I saw his right eye swollen from yesterday. His lip cut from yesterday was hidden by a cute band aid with small cartoon dolphins. How pathetic.

"Did mummy put the band aid on you?" I asked in a teasing voice. Chenle didn't respond. That nerve.

"Oi!" I grabbed him by the collar. "I just asked you a question,"

"Y-yes," he stuttered. I watched his big surprised eyes begging for mercy. This boy reeks of patheticness.

I roughly let go of him. Jaemin looked at me. "It's enough,"

"Well kid, go trip on a rock or something," Jeno growled as he followed Jaemin to the stalls. I gave the kid a disgusted glare and turned around. 

"Wait!"

"What is it now you little dip-" I turned around to see the most beautiful breathtaking boy I have ever seen. He had cute small eyes, beautiful lips and cute floppy hair. His eyes was on mine. He looked so ethereal I wasn't even listening to him. 

"Hello?!" I looked at him. He had a short cute height that made him adorable. "What the hell were you doing?"

"What do you mean you fucker?" I got closer to him. He hesitated a bit.

"You took money from Chenle, it's not yours," he frowned at me. "Give it back!"

"Who the hell are you?" I scowled. Cute or not, this guy is being annoying.

"A new student, doesn't matter, give it back!"

"Well new student," I eyed him up for good measure. "In this school, I don't take and give it back," 

"Where is your manners?" He scowled back. "Haven't your mom taught you anything?"

"You son of a bitch," I cussed. "I teach lessons with my hands, you wanna join my class?" I threatened, cracking my knuckles.

"Fighting is for idiots, No th-" I punched him in the face. He staggered back, not expecting the blow. "YOU BITCH"

"Who are you calling A BITCH!" My blood boiled. This asshole thinks he can just march in here and tell me what to do. Oh and call me a bitch too what the fuck. I went towards him and aimed for the shin. He surprisingly blocked it. How dare he?

I grasped his neck and he tried to wriggle away. My grip was tight on his waist. I looked at him. His eyes panicked a little. It's funny how the eyes can give away everything.

"I didn't even say I want to attend your dumbass class," he said. I glared at him. He gulped.

"Bitch," I looked at him. "My school, my rules," I pinned him to the wall. "It's either you follow it," I tightened my grip, his eyes widened. "Or you fucking leave," I let go of him and walked away. Judging from his eyes it's clear he wasn't going to annoy me any further. 

Did someone so annoying have to be cute?