taeyong × ten

"chittaphon!" ten giggled while taeyong sighed. the two were in the dance practice room and ten just couldn't stop giggling for some reason.

taeyong groaned and ran his hand through his hair, frustrated.

then ten stopped giggling for god's sake, and went to check his boyfriend.

"taeyong?" taeyong didn't answer making ten guilty.

ten wrapped his arms around taeyong's waist and shoved his head into taeyong's chest and mumbled some words. 'i'm sorry yongie."

taeyong couldn't handle ten being upset since it breaks his heart everytime so he gave up and smiled at the shorter male. "it's okay, tennie. do you wanna go back to the dorm?"

ten hesitated before nodding. taeyong told him to get his bag so he did but he forgot there was water on the floor and slipped harshly, spraining his ankle.

he groaned as taeyong kneeled beside him. "does it hurt alot?"

ten could only nod and taeyong took his bag before piggyback riding him.

when he felt ten's head on his shoulder, he knew the thai male was sleeping since he was up til 2 am.

he opened the door and closed the door after going in. he walked to his room and lied ten down on the bed carefully, trying not to make the pain worse.

he got the first-aid kit and spread the cream around his ankle before wrapping it with a cotton bandage.

when he was done, he sat beside ten and put a blanket and top of him so that he wouldn't be cold.

he smiled and kissed his forehead before softly stroking his hair.

then ten woke up, his eyes fluttering.

he blinked before looking at taeyong. 'did i fall asleep?"

taeyong nodded with a smile. "yeah. don't move too much though. your ankle might get worse."

ten smiled. "you're such boyfriend material."

taeyong. snorted. "shut up."

ten just smiled again and patted the empty space besides him. taeyong sigh with a smile and lied beside him, ten immediately wrapped his arms around taeyong and the other did the same.

"good night, yongie." ten pecked taeyong's lips before shoving his face into his chest while taeyong smile.

"good night to you too, ten." taeyong kissed ten's forehead before the two fell asleep.

that was a short chapter, sorry. i still hope you enjoyed. bye!