mark × donghyuck

alpha, beta, omega au with a hint of vampire

mark : true-blooded vampire alpha
renjun : omega
jeno : vampire alpha
donghyuck : omega
jaemin : beta
chenle : omega
jisung : alpha

"so you had this mark for a few days now?" donghyuck nodded. renjun took a glance of the mark once again. it was this black and red mark. renjun sighed and looked at the brunette.

"i'm not sure if i know who it is but there is one thing for sure, this is a vampire alpha's mark. a true-blooded." renjun said with a gentle voice, not to scare the brunette. donghyuck looked down and thought of every true-blooded vampire alpha he could. after a few minutes he gave up and looked up with a pout.

"i-i c-an't t-think o-f a-any.." renjun laughed and ruffled donghyuck's hair. the brunette remained pouting, trying to think of someone who is a vampire alpha but also is true-blooded.

"what is it's mark lee? isn't he a true-blooded?" jaemin said. donghyuck frowned and looked at the canadian. he blushed and looked away when he saw mark was staring at him. renjun sighed due to his shyness.

"if he is, then just be careful, hyuck. he can break your innocence." the brunette tilted his head to the right, not getting what the chinese male said. renjun sighed and patted donghyuck's shoulder.

"just be careful. okay?" donghyuck nodded and smiled cutely at the chinese. that smile struck everyone's heart who was sitting with the brunette.

"hey, you." donghyuck flinched with a squeal and turned around. he blushed when he saw the canadian male looking down to him. he fiddled with his fingers and looked down. then, mark grabbed his wrist and checked if he had his check. he did. the canadian pointed at the mark.

"that's me." donghyuck's eyes widened and looked at the older with flushed cheeks while the taller was smirking. donghyuck blushed and looked at the older.

"d-do y-ou h-h-have m-my m-ark?" he said with the most softest voice mark has every had. mark hummed and lifted up his shirt a little. donghyuck widened his eyes and quickly pulled it down.

"w-what a-re y-you d-doing?!" seeing the younger flustered like this made mark feel butterflies in his stomach. mark smirked and raised an eyebrow before stepping forward to the younger.

"i was going to show you your mark, baby." mark said. donghyuck blushed when the black-haired male called him 'baby'. mark chuckled and kissed the younger's crown.

"do you wanna come to my house? we can talk about each other more." donghyuck nodded shyly. mark smiled and gently interlocked their fingers together, donghyuck got shy and covered his face with his sweater paws. mark looked over his shoulder and smiled when he saw the younger looking away with a huge blush across his cheeks.

"we are here." mark opened the door to his dorm. donghyuck looked around and was shocked by how clean it was.

"here. sit down." mark took donghyuck's bag and placed it on the floor. donghyuck sat down on the sofa in which mark sat down next to him, rubbing the younger's thigh. donghyuck blushed and hid his face in the crook of mark's neck which was a huge mistake. he sniffed the older's scent and was fascinated.

"baby, if you do that i might destroy you." donghyuck pulled away and had a confused face which was adorable. mark sighed and stroked the younger's hair.

"nothing. your name is donghyuck, right? my name is mark. mark lee." donghyuck nodded and smiled cutely at the alpha.

"m-my n-ame is d-donghyuck. l-lee d-onghyuck." mark hummed and stroked the younger's hair. donghyuck blushed and leaned into his touch. then donghyuck, without realizing, rested his head on mark's shoulder then pulled away.

"s-sorry! i-i-" mark brought the smaller back to him, cuddling the omega. donghyuck blushed with a smile and nuzzled his head into mark's neck. the alpha sighed and wrapped his arms around donghyuck's waist. that was their first actual encounter. later on, they became couples, a few years after the graduation, they got married with two kids.

"i-i l-ove y-you, m-mark lee."

"i love you too, lee donghyuck."