lucas × taeyong

requested by zariralte

"b-but l-lulu~ i'm b-bored.." the chinese male could imagine the older just pouting and he shut his eyes closed with a smile before speaking.

"i know you are. i'm almost finished, okay? when i am, i'll run straight to you." lucas said and stirred the soup inside the pot, he then turned down the stove and let it cool. he leaned against the kitchen counter.

"o-okay~ s-see y-ou s-soon" then the phone call ended. lucas smiled and thought about the older male. him being taeyong's caregiver was truly a gift from the gods, ever since he saw the korean male, he was whipped as hell. after the soup had cooled down, he carefully poured the mixture into a plastic bowl and closed the lid. he took off the apron and grabbed his phone. he carefully picked up the bowl and locked the doors before going to taeyong's dorm.

he entered the password in (which taeyong set it up as lucas's birthday) and placed the bowl on the dining table before heading to the older's room. when he went in, he smiled as he saw taeyong cuddling with his giant panda stuffie that was like huge while watching steven universe. the little spotted the chinese male and immediately made grabby hands. lucas smiled and sat besides the older before placing him on his lap. taeyong hummed and grinned before hugging him, nuzzling his head into lucas's neck.

"baby, i made some soup for you. c'mon." he tapped taeyong's thigh twice. taeyong wrapped his legs around lucas's waist as the taller stood up and walked to the kitchen. he placed taeyong on the sofa first and sprang a spoon with him along side with the soup he made. he let taeyong cuddle up to his side as he fed the little one. after a few minutes, they were done and surprisingly, the soup didn't taste bad.

"l-lulu, c-an w-we w-watch s-tewen? (steven)" lucas chuckled and nodded before turning on the tv. lucas smiled as he saw taeyong's eyes sparkle. taeyong was in between lucas's legs so lucas could see the older from above a little. he planted a kiss on the top of the little's head before watching the show with him.

"l-lulu, l-ookie." taeyong pointed at the tv and smiled widely. lucas hummed and pinched the older's nose. taeyong let out a squeal and held his nose with a glare to lucas but it wasn't threatening at all, it was too cute.

"l-ulu b-bad!" taeyong pouted and pointed his index finger at the younger who chuckled and grabbed his small hand before kissing the korean male's wrist, who snapped out of his little space and pushed the younger's face away with a huge blush on his face.

"y-yukhei." lucas's smiled got a little small when the older called him that but none other less, hummed as an response before peppering the older's face with kisses. taeyong blushed and looked up to the chinese male with his wide doe eyes.

"yukh-hei.. don't d-do that.. i-i'm going t-o slip a-again.." taeyong said and fiddled with his fingers. lucas sighed with a smile before interlocking their fingers together and taeyong's other hand was placed on lucas's shoulder. the chinese male kissed taeyong's forehead and brought the korean male's head to his chest, stroking his hair.

"you can slip, baby." taeyong whimpered before nuzzling his head into lucas's neck, signing the taller that he's in little space. lucas smiled and stroked little's hair.

"l-lulu.." the taller immediately hummed. taeyong looked up to the chinese, only to kiss his cheek before nuzzling his head back again. lucas chuckled and wrapped an arm around the smaller's waist while the other was stroking the smaller's hair.

"baby, are you sleepy?" taeyong whined as an answer. lucas picked the older up and went to his bedroom. he placed the older on the bed before lying down himself. taeyong was cuddled up by the time lucas had completely lied down.

"l-lulu, w-want simba.." lucas laughed lightly and gave the little his small lion plushie that was given by of course, mark who was a little too. his boyfriend, donghyuck, was a very good caregiver to him unlike his bratty attitude.

"baby, go sleep. i'll wake you up when it's dinner time." taeyong nodded and nuzzled closer to the chinese male. in one arm, his lion plushie was cuddled up with him, while taeyong himself, was cuddled up with his boyfriend, lucas.

"good night, yongie." lucas kissed his forehead before the little completely fell asleep, probably dreaming about him and lucas. the chinese male smiled before kissing the older's nose and falling asleep himself.