jeno × jaemin × renjun

this oneshot is complete bullshit in my opinion, so if you want to read it then go ahead. just please bleach your eyes afterwards

"jeno? jaemin?" the nomin couple turned around to see the boy they didn't want to see. a boy they thought would ruin their happy relationship.

"here." renjun gave a painting of them that he put effort in. jeno snickered and went to the bin before shoving the painting on. he grabbed jaemin's hand and walked away. renjun sighed.

"injunnie, are you oka-" donghyuck was cut off by the smaller male running to his arms, crying. donghyuck whispered sweet nothings into the chinese male's ear while patting his back.

"h-hyuck... i-i've t-ried t-too m-uch, d-didn't i-i..." renjun cried. donghyuck shushed him and hugged him tighter. renjun sniffled.

after a day of renjun not talking to the nomin couple, they were glad.

two days, they didn't care.

three days, still the same.

four days, wondering where he is but then didn't care.

five days, they started to care a little.

six days, they were more worried.

seven days, they were worried.

and then the chinese male came to school, except looking way worse. he was wearing a long sleeved sweater which was weird. he never wore sweaters since he complained it was too hot outside.

renjun came in the classroom, sitting next to the window. he didn't pay attention and doodled some things on his note book.

jeno saw the smaller male's state and raised an eyebrow. he didn't know why was he worried but he still was.

after the class was done, the students all left except for jeno and renjun. the taller stood up and harshly grabbed renjun's arm, making him hiss. that caught jeno's attention as he rolled renjun's sleeves up. he saw several cuts and bruises.

"who the hell did this to you." renjun was tearing up as he snatched jeno's hand away. he grabbed his bag and glared at jeno.

"fuck off." he then ran out of class, going to lunch. jeno sighed and grabbed his bag before going to the cafeteria. he found jaemin with a worried look as he ran up to jeno.

"jenjen, why is renjun like that?" jaemin said. jeno was about to reply back when he heard an announcement. renjun's voice.

"everyone, come up to the school's theater room. it's a demand." then everyone actually went in and sat down. jeno sat down next to jaemin, their hands interlocked.

gasps were heard as the red curtains opened. there was renjun, a white t-shirt and denim jeans. his eyes were strangle blue. the cuts on his arms were on display as he tapped the mic before speaking.

"i know you're not going to listen to this bullshit of mine but, i'm leaving this fucking school so get over it." renjun said and continued. "here's a thing i learned from this school. the thing i learned this school is that, the world is fucking cruel. and another thing, we are being blocked by other things to actually understand some shit. for example, if you were stabbed by a knife through your hand, all you would feel is pain. that's all you know. pain. what i felt was sadness. and it was blocking me from understanding happiness. learning's always a painful process. now that i have full access to my brain, i realize what makes us us and we don't really know ourselves." once the students heard he had full access to his brain, they started to gossip. renjun knew they wouldn't believe him so he made a pen lift up.

"that's a pen." he then changed it into a gun. "that's a gun." the students gulped as he held the gun himself.

"what i'm saying, is to be careful with what the hell you're going to say, do with your life. cause it's not like it's gonna last forever." renjun dropped the mic and left. the students started to talk loudly. meanwhile jaemin and jeno was starting to regret what they did to renjun.

they destroyed him. they. did.

inspired by lucy