donghyuck × dreamies

"mark." smiling, jaemin pointed behind mark. mark turned around and smiled. the dreamies fell in love with the soft and kind boy (yes, in here he's not the sassy queen. i'm sorry.) and when they all asked donghyuck on a date and to be their boyfriend, donghyuck said yes. they never kept secrets from each other.

"donghyuck! here!" the soft boy blushed and smiled shyly before going to the dreamies' table and sitting down next to renjun and jisung.

"how are you?" jaemin said, hearts almost coming out of his eyes. mark nudged his hip with his elbow, a smile on his face.

"i-i'm g-good.." jisung smiled and wrapped an arm around the shorter male. donghyuck blushed and hid with face in his hands, his sweater paws covering him. mark and renjun made eye contact and smiled.

"umm.... d-do y-ou guys w-want t-to sl-eepo-over?" the guys were a bit shocked. they looked at each other before nodding.

"what time?" mark asked. donghyuck hummed, trying to think what time would be the best.

"m-maybe 7. y-you g-uys c-can s-stay i-in the m-morn-ing. i-i'll m-make b-reakf-ast." donghyuck stuttered. everytime he tried to speak normally, it didn't work. luckily the dreamies didn't think much about. in fact they thought it was cute.

"it's settled then!"

in the afternoon

donghyuck flinched when the door bell rang and quickly sat up. he ran to the door and opened to the the 6 boys smiling at them.

"c-come in!" donghyuck let the 6 boys come in and let them go to the living room, where a built a fort made out of pillows and blankets.

"we bought some snacks. you want some?" donghyuck hesitated before nodding. they all sat down and cuddled up. donghyuck was cuddled up by two boys, jaemin and mark. he was on both of the men's lap, jaemin's hands on his small hips while mark rested his head on donghyuck's shoulder.

"ah~" jaemin said, holding a mini chocolate bar in front of donghyuck. the smaller male blushed and ate the chocolate bar. jaemin smiled and kissed his brown hair. donghyuck nuzzled his head into jaemin's neck, he was no longer on mark's lap and was fully on jaemin's. mark pouted and jeno chuckled before cuddling with him. mark blushed but wrapped his arms around jeno later on.

once the movie ended, they went on the movie lists to find another movie to watch. donghyuck got a call and picked it up.

"donghyuck-ah." the said male's eyes widened and sat up a little.

"hyungie!" the other boys looked at each other confused. they never knew donghyuck had a older hyung.

"haha, how are you my little choco ball?" donghyuck smiled. jaemin stroked his hair.

"i-i'm d-doing g-ood h-hyungie!" on the other side of the phone, taeyong smiled, hearing his little brother's voice.

"i'm glad to hear. remember to take your pills if you ever feel weird again, ok? i love you. bye!" donghyuck smiled.

"b-bye, h-yungie!" donghyuck hung up and noticed how the others were looking at him.

"you have an older brother?" donghyuck nodded shyly and scratched the back of his neck.

"you sound very close with him." donghyuck nodded again and smiled.

"h-he's t-the b-est b-brother i-i've e-ever h-ad." donghyuck looked down to his phone and smiled. jaemin smiled and kissed his cheek, making donghyuck blush.

the other smiled and jeno went to donghyuck before kissing his cheek. the rest did the same and donghyuck did it back to everyone. they were happy. they indeed were.