taeyong × nct (ot18)

taeyong is younger than everyone except for jisung. but sometimes he calls jisung hyung by accident.

"can someone go wake taeyong up? thank you." taeil said from the kitchen. kun stood up and went to the room taeyong was sleeping in. he entered the room and smiled, taeyong was half covered with a white fluffy blanket while hugging his pillow, he was wearing kun's sweater that was quite big for him so he had the cutest sweater paws. he sat next to taeyong and stroked his hair.

"yongie, wake up hm?" taeyong's eyes fluttered open. he looked at the chinese male and smiled cutely. kun smiled back and placed a kiss on taeyong's forehead. he placed a hand on the smaller's back and sat him up gently.

"w-what time is it, h-hyung?" taeyong rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws firefly while kun smiled.

"it's 9 am. saturday." taeyong hummed and wrapped his arms around kun's neck, shoving his face into the crook of the older's collarbone making kun. kun picked the clinging male and went to the living room. everyone cooed when they saw taeyong acting like a koala. kun sat down with taeyong still on his lap, he gently stroked the younger's raven hair.

"y-yuta hyung~" taeyong made grabby hands toward the japanese male and yuta couldn't resist. he sat down next to kun and places taeyong on his lap, the raven-haired male immediately hugged yuta, nuzzling his head into the crook of the older's neck.

"taeyong-ah. you have to eat." taeyong hummed and looked at yuta with tired eyes. yuta chuckled and stroked taeyong's messed up hair. taeyong leaned into yuta's touch. (We JuSt GoTtA toUcH yOu KnOw)

"everyone! breakfast's ready!" taeil said from the kitchen. taeyong was lifted up by jeno. once they were in the kitchen, jeno sat down and placed taeyong on his lap, the smaller male's back against jeno's chest.

"yong." jeno said with a smile when taeyong turned around to face jeno and hugged the male like he did with kun and yuta. taeil sighed with a smile and looked at the small male.

"at least eat some, baobei." sicheng said who was sitting next to jeno. he stroked taeyong's hair as jeno ate his cereal.

"feed me, gege." sicheng chuckled at taeyong's pronunciation and let the smaller male sit on his lap. he started to feed taeyong gently, not wanting to choke him.

this is a normal morning for the 18 boys. even if they had school on monday till friday, in the weekends, they gave taeyong as much love he wanted. it was amazing for taeyong.