johnny × ten

they're wearing the same clothes in the picture

"tennie?" the said male hummed and looked up from his book and smiled as he saw johnny was in front of him, his chin resting on the palm of his hand as his elbow rest on his table, johnny sat besides ten.

"johnny? why are you here?" ten stretched his arms before looking at the older. "don't you have class right now?"

johnny chuckled and intertwined their fingers together. "i don't anymore. the teacher's sick so, free time for the rest of the day." ten giggled and packed his books. he and johnny stood up and left the library.

"and like the character had to sacrifice himself and oh my god." ten had teary eyes at this point as they walked down the hallway. johnny sigh with a smile and wiped the tears off ten's face.

"alright, stop crying." johnny kissed ten's cheeks. ten sniffled and pouted as they walked through the hall. once they were in practice room where it has all sorts of instruments. ten placed down his bag and stretched in front of the big mirror. johnny smiled and went behind ten before wrapping his arms around ten's small waist from behind. the smaller smiled and tiptoed to kiss johnny's cheek after he turned around. johnny smiled and tilted up his head a little and kissed his forehead.

"do you wanna to a duet?" ten said as he slipped out of johnny's grasp and went to grab the guitar and sat on the piano chair. johnny chuckled and walked towards ten before grabbing a chair and sitting next to ten. "you do realize i can't sing, right? i'll just watch." ten pouted but started playing.

"where the north wind meets the sea
there's a river full of memory
sleep, my darling, safe and sound
for in this river all is found

in her waters, deep and true
lay the answers and a path for you
dive down deep into her sound
but not too far or you'll be drowned

yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
and in her song, all magic flows
but can you brave what you most fear?
can you face what the river knows?" ten sang as he played the guitar gracefully. johnny smiled as he watched ten play and sing at the same time.

"johnny?" the said male snapped out of his daze and looked at ten, who was giggling. ten stopped giggling but his cute smile stayed on his face. ten gave johnny a little wink and johnny smiled before letting ten sit on his lap. he looked up to ten while ten looked at johnny, with lovely eyes. ten squished johnny's cheeks and giggling before giving johnny a peck on the lips. johnny glared at the smaller male on top of him and pulled him into an actual kiss. ten smiled and kissed back delicately, his hand wrapped around his neck. johnny put his big hands on ten's hips, securing him.

they didn't care if the teachers came in, they just knew that they both wanted this to last forever.

"JOHNNY SEO! CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL!"

shit.