donghyuck × mark

"hyuck, i'm saying you need someone to go to prom with. i'll even get a date just, please. it's the last prom we'll have this year." renjun said to the donghyuck. the brunette sighed and looked at the chinese.

"even if you set me up to a date, they won't accept me. you know what kind of person i am in this school. a nerd. a geek. a loser. just, nothing. and you're telling me, i can go to prom with someone. injun, that someone is actually no one, you understand? i'm not trying to be rude and i really appreciate your concern but no one even cares about me except for you." donghyuck explained with teary eyes. renjun looked at him with an apologetic look.

"i-i'm sorry." donghyuck then ran off, tears falling down from his face. renjun watched him run off, knowing he should give the korean male some space. jeno then came up behind him and kissed his temples and looked at renjun with a worried face.

"n-nono.. i-i think i messed it up." renjun said and sighed before looking down. jeno looked at him and hugged him. renjun cried silently upon the taller's shoulders.

donghyuck sniffled and wiped his tears away and looked up to the sky, sighing. he then looked at his phone and saw eleven notifications, from jeno and renjun. he put his phone inside his bag and looked around until mark just sat besides him.

"you alright? you never skipped school before so i though something happened." donghyuck smiled bitterly and glance at mark, who had this worried look. the brunette looked up to the sky and smiled.

"yeah.. something did happened. something bad happened." mark nodded and glanced at the younger before bringing him to his embrace, donghyuck sobbed as his head was rested on mark's shoulder, meanwhile the black-haired male rubbed donghyuck's arm in a comfortable manner. then donghyuck told everything about how renjun has been telling him to get a partner for prom and how he snapped at the chinese male by accident. mark was holding donghyuck's hand in his the whole time.

"uhmm.. do you like, maybe wanna go to prom with me? like an actual date. i'm not doing this because i like what i don't know, pity you? but i actually- uhmm.. really really like you, donghyuck. really." mark said and caressed the smaller's smooth cheek. donghyuck was shocked and smiles brightly before nodding.

"yeah. i will. i'll go to prom with you, mark." mark smiled and laughed as the brunette laughed along. mark hugged the younger softly, stroking his hair and whispering sweet nothings. donghyuck smiled and hugged back with the same love.

they pulled away with smiles plastered on their faces. donghyuck grinned and cupped mark's face with his small hands before kissing the older, sweetly. mark smiled and placed his hands on donghyuck's hips, deepening the kiss. the kiss wasn't a tongue related kiss, it was a kiss full of love and sweetness. once they pulled away, they giggled and pressed their forehead together.

"hyuckie!" renjun went to the brunette and hugged him. donghyuck hugged back with mark standing behind him, looking very handsome with his suit on. renjun saw mark and pulled away before looking at mark then donghyuck.

"hyuck, isn't this your first-" the brunette covered the chinese male's mouth with his hand and smiled to mark before whispering to renjun again.

"please shut up." renjun nodded and gave mark a pat on the shoulder before going to jeno and jaemin. meanwhile donghyuck grabbed a cup of water and drank it as mark teased him.

"so, why did you not let him speak, sunshine?" donghyuck blushed at the nickname and swallowed the water. he put the cup down to the table and looked at mark who had a mischievous smile. donghyuck rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"i-it's nothing, hyung. it's something you don't want to- ah!" then mark suddenly hugged him, donghyuck was able to hug back after a few seconds of trying to think what the hell was happening. he muttered a soft 'hyung' and mark said back with a gentle tone.

"it's just.. i don't know. i mean you being here with me is already a great thing but you being with me here as my boyfriend is just a giant snowball of happiness that was thrown into my life in the best way possible. i really love you, hyuck. you're the best person i've ever met in my whole lifetime. i love you, lee donghyuck. my sunshine." mark then pulled away but his arms were still wrapped around donghyuck waist. he smiled and chuckled when he saw a tear dripping down the smaller's cheeks. he wiped the tear as the younger sniffled and laughed too.

"m-mark... i-i love you too." they laughed softly together and kissed. meanwhile the other students saw and clapped for the couple. mark and donghyuck smiled into the kiss and chuckled as they pressed their foreheads together.

"sleep, hyuck. tomorrow we have school again." mark had donghyuck's head in his lap. donghyuck closed his eyes and mark smiled. he looked very peaceful whenever he slept, mark always thought he looked like an angel. mark ran his hand through donghyuck's fluffy light brown hair as he started to sing.

"you are my sunshine~ my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey." donghyuck smiled and started to fall asleep. "you'll never know, dear~ how much i love you. please don't take my sunshine away~" mark sang with the most angelic and gentle voice. he looked down to donghyuck who was how sleeping. he smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"i love you, my sunshine."