jeno × jaemin

jaemin was clumsy. the clumsiness in his body just made everything worse for him and his life. his friends though understood and helped him, especially jeno who happened to be jaemin's sweet boyfriend.

well, not until that happened

jaemin was holding a mixture for the bread he was making. jaemin was absolutely great at cooking, since he lived with taeyong for a few years, he had learned all the skills and mastered all of them although sometimes, his clumsiness gets in the way. he placed the dry ingredients next to the mixer and went to grab the wet ingredients when his elbow accidentally hit the mixer, making it hit the dry ingredients and all the powder inside that bowl was spilled onto the kitchen floor. jaemin's eyes widened as he saw the mess.

'jeno's gonna kill me...' he gulped and placed the bowl on the kitchen counter quickly. jeno was already having a bad day, both at school and family issues.

when he was about to get tissues, he saw jeno in front of the mess, his eyes filled with anger and rage. "what the hell is this, jaemin?! you know that i'm having a bad day and you decided to make it worse! why can't you do your own shit and not act like a weird person! i'm tired! i'm always cleaning up your fucking mess and you always create more! i've told you many times to be careful and yet! you. still. fucking. do. this!" jeno panted and glared at jaemin. he went to his room and grabbed a jacket, his phone and some spare money before leaving the house. jaemin teared up and let his elbow rest on the kitchen counter as his hands grasped his hair.

"i fucked u-up... y-you f-ucking i-i-idiot..." jaemin cried sliently as tears fell down his now pale cheeks. he wiped his tears and cleaned the mess but while cleaning, he just couldn't stop crying. he had really messed up and he didn't even know what to do. after he was done, he threw away the wet ingredients and took off his apron before running to his room which he barely used since he now sleeps in jeno's room but not anymore. he grabbed a pillow and laid down before shoving his face into the pillow, sobbing.

"y-you i-idiot!" he scolded himself. he didn't want to make this worse but it seems like luck wasn't on his side.

meanwhile

jeno sighed as he walked through the windy park. he sat down on the bench and opened his phone to check the time but instead, his attention went to his lockscreen. it was the picture of him and jaemin on their 14th date where they had went to disney land. jaemin was smiling brightly with Mickey mouse earband on his head. jeno sighed again and shoved his phone down his jacket's pocket.

"why did i do that... ugh.." his elbow rested on near his knees as his back curled down a little. he looked up and saw a couple, the girl was apologizing for what she had done. it had look like he had accidentally spilled her drink over the guy's shirt but the male smiled and was okay with it. jeno looked down bitterly.

'i was too harsh..' jeno stood up and ran back to their home. he panted as his long legs ran fast as they could. he opened the door and closed behind him. he went to his room. jaemin wasn't there. he went to jaemin's room and there was the smaller male, sleeping. his tears stained his cheek and his button nose red. jeno placed his phone down and leaned down before placing a kiss on jaemin's forehead. the action made jaemin wake up slowly. when he saw jeno, his eyes widened and hugged jeno as he started to tear up again.

"i-i'm s-orry, j-j-jeno! i-i p-rom-m-mise i-i'll not d-do i-t again!!" jaemin cried as he tried to make his sentence. jeno felt bad for making the smaller feel sorry. he pulled away and kissed jaemin's tears away.

"nana, i should be the one who's saying sorry. i'm the one who said all those bad things to you, hon. i'm sorry. i just really had a bad day. forgive me, jaemin-ah." he kissed jaemin's temples as the smaller male sniffled.

"t-t-then c-cuddles i-n y-your r-oom..." he then made grabby hand toward jeno with a pout. jeno smiled and picked up jaemin before walking to his room.

the couple may have arguements and all but they do know how to make up. after all, their relationship is stronger than glue.