renjun × jaemin

"renjun? why are you wearing my clothes?" the said male froze at his spot while jaemin smiled and walked up to him, wrapping his arms around his tiny waist making renjun squeal.

"u-uhm..." jaemin chuckled and kissed his temples. renjun hid his face with the sweater paws. he was wearing jaemin's school sweater. renjun had already finished school so he was living with jaemin although, even if renjun was older than jaemin, the pink-haired latter still treated him like his baby.

"injunnie, i have to wear that tomorrow, you know." renjun placed his hands on jaemin's shoulder and hid his face inside jaemin's collarbone. jaemin grinned and kissed the top of the older male's head before stroking renjun's hair.

"i just w-wanted to try it, o-okay..." jaemin nodded and kissed renjun's cheeks. renjun looked smaller than he was in jaemin's clothes.

"when was my clothes this big?" jaemin joked and renjun blushed before hitting the younger's chest, jaemin laughed.

"i-it w-asn't! y-you're j-ust t-too... t-tall!" renjun made an excuse. jaemin chuckled and kissed his forehead before pulling away a little, realizing that he was checking out renjun. the chinese male noticed and slapped the back of the taller's head.

"hey! n-none o-f that s-stuff!" jaemin raised an eyebrow with a smirk and pulled the older closer. renjun squealed through the process and looked at jaemin with a huge blush.

"but what if i want to do that stuff?" renjun blushed and pulled away before going to the kitchen, yelling 'fuck off'. jaemin rolled his eyes with a chuckle and went downstairs to get the smaller latter.

the next day, renjun didn't go out of bed