jaehyun × mark

"jaehyun. bitch alert." jaehyun turned around to see jiyeon trying to flirt with mark, who was panicking. mark made eye contact with jaehyun, his eyes were teary. jaehyun stood up and stomped his way to the two before grabbing jiyeon away from his boyfriend.

"oh? jaehyun? what handsome latter are y- ow!" jiyeon hissed when jaehyun tugged her shitty hair just a little. mark quickly went to jaehyun and hid behind his tall frame.

"markie~ we were having fun." jiyeon huffed and glared at jaehyun, who had a intimidating look that send shivers to her spine.

"well, he clearly didn't and let me say this one last fucking time. mark is my boyfriend. if you fuck with him one more time, i'll make sure you never see the sun rising ever again." jaehyun glared at the girl one last time before leaving with mark trailing him.

"what a bitch.. how dare she do this to him..." jaehyun muttered quietly as he carefully patched up mark's scar, jiyeon made with her long ass (ride) finger nails.

mark saw jaehyun's annoyed face and looked down. was it because mark didn't reply back and fight? maybe if he was a little more braver he could've done something right and not piss jaehyun off. he started to tear up as he thought of the many times he didn't do anything and let jaehyun do.

"m-mark? baby, why are you crying?" jaehyun sat down on the sofa and slid mark to sit on his lap. mark cried as he launched himself to the taller, hugging him with his twig arms.

"i-i'm s-owwy, j-jae.." mark sniffled and nuzzled his head into jaehyun's neck. the older smiled softly and stroked mark's hair.

"it's okay, baby. it's okay." he whispered sweet nothings to mark's ear, calming the canadian down.

"it's not your fault, markie. it's that bit- i mean, it's jiyeon's fault. not yours." jaehyun corrected himself, knowing mark has fallen into little space.

mark whimpered and pulled away to face jaehyun. the older smiled, his hands going under mark's sweater to caress his hips. mark pouted and played with jaehyun's back hair, his fingers twirling around the dark blue strands.

"j-jae n-no mad?" his soft voice made jaehyun's heart pump like crazy. jaehyun hummed and nodded, kissing mark's cheeks.

"i'm not mad." jaehyun used his soothing, gentle voice, making sure to remember when they go to school on wednesday, he'll fricking bury her into the deep- you know what i mean.

"c-cwuddles, pwease..." jaehyun cooed and got the blanket mark loved very much and wrapped the blanket around the little. he then sat down and let the sushi roll (mark) sit on his lap again. he opened 'my neighbor totoro' and let the little enjoy it while he played with mark's hair.

mark let out a cute yawn and rested his head on jaehyun's shoulder. jaehyun smiled and stroked mark's fluffy hair.

"sweet dreams, darling boo boo." jaehyun said and kissed the little's forehead. mark nodded and slowly closed his eyes.

once the older saw mark sleeping safe and sound, he shut down the tv and covered a blanket on top of them before sleeping too.

sorry for not updating for a while