mark × nct (ot18)

mark's younger than everyone

"okay.. i got this... no i don't." mark sighed and stared at the vip pass that he had owned with is own money. mark groaned and looked at the stadium. there was only a little bit of time left before the concert starts. 

"okay, let's not worry about this first. they'll talk about the pass later!" he said, trying to calm himself down until. 

"attention, please. you may now enter the stadium." mark's eyes widened. 

"shit." 

"thank you so much for being here." johnny said. mark muttered a small 'woah' as he watched. he got the standing slot but he was close to the stage which was nice. after johnny was finished with his speech, the mc started to speak. 

"okay, now! can we have the lucky person who had bought the vip pass!" mark cursed under his breathe and showed the guard his ticket. the guard nodded and let the mc meet him. 

"ah! there you are! please come up to the stage." mark went up the stage like he was told, immediately catching the whole group's attention. 

"let's start with an introduction!" mark cleared his throat before speaking. 

"h-hi, e-everyone. m-my name i-s mark. m-mark lee." the crowd let 'awws' making the young boy blush a little. meanwhile, the members just smiled. after talking some things, mark was sent to their dressing room. he was re-watching the concert, his light stick was packed and was in his bag. 

"you're mark, right?" mark let out a small scream and looked at the taller, a.k.a doyoung. the korean male chuckled and sat down on the chair that was in front of the mirror.

"u-uhm... y-yes." the other members smiled. they didn't want to make him uncomfortable so they let doyoung approach him. that was the first time they met mark, and now

"markie. time to wake up." the canadian whined softly and sat up, tried. he rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws and yawned before looking at the person who woke him up from his beauty sleep. he looked at the time and whined. he then rested his head on jaehyun's board shoulders.

"hyungie... i-it's too e-early.." mark whined and hugged jaehyun, wrapping his twig arms around the older's neck. the taller chuckled and patted the younger's back. 

'what do you mean, early? it's already ten in the morning, simba." mark let out a small but cute huff and pouted before pulling away just a little bit to face jaehyun. even if they had to go through this every morning, it's worth it to see mark's pouting face for them.