lucas × jungwoo

"jungwoo hyung?" jungwoo turned around and gave a soft male to lucas when the chinese male talked to him.

"h-hey." lucas smiled back and gave jungwoo a small kiss on the forehead. it was his habit. no, they weren't a couple but yes, they were acting like one. jungwoo had feelings for lucas, he did but he knew lucas didn't feel that way.

"hyung? hello~" lucas snapped his fingers (i am inevitable- sorry.) in front of jungwoo and the shorter male looked at lucas.

"y-yeah? w-hat i-is i-t?" lucas frowned and stood in front of jungwoo. he held both of jungwoo's shoulders and looked at him.

"jungwoo hyung. seriously, what's wrong? you've been dazing off a lot these days." jungwoo looked down and stared at the floor.

"i-it's n-nothing, x-xuxi. r-really." lucas checked the short male to be sure. there was something going on and he was getting worried. yes, he had feelings for the goddamn shorter and omg uwu male.

"jungwoo hyung, i'm not that stupid. what is it?" jungwoo looked at lucas, his wide doe eyes sparkling.

"i- it's nothing. really, lucas. no need to worry, big guy." jungwoo smiled and lucas and pushed lucas's hands off his shoulders.

"if you need anything, tell me hyung." jungwoo nodded and smiled before taking lucas's arm and dragging him along.

"ice cream!" jungwoo dragged lucas to the ice cream store. the cashier saw lucas and jungwoo together, talking about which flavor should they get. she smiled at how sweet they were.

"we have the neapolitan flavor." jungwoo looked at the cashier then looked at lucas. he forgot there was the neapolitan one. lucas smiled and nodded.

"we'll take the neapolitan one." the cashier nodded and went to prepare their order. lucas wrapped an arm around jungwoo's shoulder and jungwoo looked up to lucas before looking down, smiling.

"she's really sweet, you know." jungwoo said, while looking at the cashier who's just doing her job. lucas smiled.

"here's your order! and, no need to pay. it's on house. you two are a couple right?" both of the male blushed.

"no, we're just friends." the cashier chuckled and looked at the chinese male and the korean male.

"well i hope you become couples, sirs." lucas just smiled at her and walked away. the girl smiled and texted lucas.

yuqiqi
happy? if you are, give me a present or at least buy me something.

lucas got a text and lifted up his phone before snickering. he texted yuqi back.

lucasss
fine. only under 5 dollars.

yuqiqi
excuse me

lucasss
joking. i'll buy you that album you wanted, deal?

yuqiqi
hmmm, deal. now go back to your boyfriend and kiss already.

"lucas, who are you texting with?" jungwoo pouted and lucas shoved his phone inside his pocket.

"just a friend. why? you lonely?" lucas leaned in closer and jungwoo blushed before pushing him away. jungwoo finished his ice cream and throwed away the case. lucas did the same and the two went to the park, which was where lucas plans to make his moves.

"jungwoo hyung?" jungwoo looked at lucas and was greeted with a bouquet that that roses, purple lilacs and red tulips. jungwoo smiled at lucas and gracefully took the flowers, smiling.

"hyung." lucas took one of jungwoo's hand and laced his fingers with jungwoo's. "i really like you, hyung. really. even if you don't feel the same, i just wanted to tell you that i like yo- no, i love you and i would be happy if you would be mine so... kim jungwoo, will you be my boyfriend?" jungwoo was amused. he smiled, his eyes teary. he nodded and lucas was fucking excited.

"thank you!" lucas hugged jungwoo and the shorter male hugged back, his head on lucas's board shoulders. lucas pulled away just to peck jungwoo's pink lips making the latter blush with a smile. jungwoo pecked back and hid his face inside lucas's shoulder again.

wow, 666 words. yay