jaemin × jeno

"nana.." the samoyed hybrid pouted and covered himself with the navy colored fluffy blanket he had next to him. jeno's ears went down while his tail lightly swung side to side. (i'Ve bEeN tHeRe AlL NiGhT)

jeno sighed and stood up, dragging the blanket along. he went to the kitchen with the blanket over his head but not covering his face and went to get some food. jeno opened the fridge and drank some water before going to the living room. thank goodness, he knows the ways to this gigantic mansion of jaemin's.

"hello, nono. how are you?" the kind lady came up to jeno and smiled before lightly stroking his hair after she slid down the blanket a little.

jeno smiled widely and looked at her. "i'm good but have you seen jaemin? i don't see him anywhere and i don't know if he's at work or something else.." jeno pouted making the kind maid chuckle and scratch the back of jeno's ear, making jeno scrunched his nose.

"sir jaemin is at work right now, nono. he'll come back very soon." jeno pouted and nodded. he bid his goodbye to the kind lady before going upstairs. 

"where is nana's... ah!" jeno found the laptop of his lover and grabbed it before sitting on the middle of the bed, draped the blanket over his shoulder and placed the laptop on his lap.

"uhm... ah.. what was it called... ah! wattpad!" jeno searched up wattpad and smiled once the website popped up. he clicked on it and made an account, who knows how. he then searched up 'jaemin and jeno', wanting to know if there's story of him and jaemin. his eyes widened when he saw stories that was about him and jaemin. he squinted his eyes when he saw this particular book;

jaemin and jeno smut book

jeno frowned and clicked on it. he started to read it slowly until, that part came.

"aaahh!" jeno closed the laptop and covered himself completely with the blanket. his cheeks were redder then a strawberry plus his ears meanwhile he was still panting harshly.

"nono, baby?" right ten, jaemin had to come in the room. jaemin raised an eyebrow when he saw jeno hiding under the blanket and placed his bag on the floor before sitting besides the hybrid. 

"jeno?" the hybrid just whimpered. jaemin frowned then saw the laptop. he grabbed it and opened it to see the story jeno was reading. jaemin raised his eyebrows and looked at jeno. 

"oh my innocent nono.." he placed the laptop somewhere and slid off the blanket. jeno widened his eyes when he saw jaemin getting on top of him.

"n-nana.." jaemin hummed and kissed jeno's ears before going down his neck, making jeno cover his mouth with his hand. jaemin chuckled when he saw jeno trying to not moan. he held jeno's hands and went closer to his ear.

"don't cover your mouth, baby. cause you'll be screaming my name." and let's say, that night was a rollercoaster for jeno.