ten × taeyong

"yongie." taeyong turned around and almost gasped when he saw the guy in front of him. his fucking ex.

"what do you want, jaehyun." jaehyun tried to walk to taeyong. the smaller stepped back but then jaehyun grabbed his twisted and kissed taeyong forcefully. taeyong's eyes widened and tried to push the taller male away but jaehyun was way more stronger.

"taeyong?!" the said male pushed jaehyun away and saw ten, a bouquet on the floor.

"w-what... what did i just se- nevermind. i think i know what happened. enjoy your time." ten walked away. taeyong glared at jaehyun hatefully before running after ten.

"wait, please!" taeyong ran to ten and back hugged him. ten stopped and wanted to hug back but he just couldn't forget what he just witnessed.

"what." ten's voice was dripping with venom as he pushed away taeyong's arms and turned around to the smaller male.

"what do you want, huh? time to explain? well, no. i think i've seen enough, taeyong." the korean male's eyes started going to teary.

"ten, please. he forced me, i swear." taeyong tried to grab ten's hands but ten pushed away.

"maybe i should've listened when koeun said you're a slut. breaking other peoples' hearts. maybe that's why you have so many exs." ten glared at taeyong before leaving him there. taeyong ended up breaking, he sat on the floor, now crying. his crystal like tears streamed down his face, sobbing. jaehyun looked at him and walked away. he was sorry but it was the only way.

5 years later

"taeyong." the said male looked up from his drink to find doyoung, with a little terrified look.

"i-isn't that.... t-ten? f-from high s-chool?" taeyong looked at ten. even if his face showed no emotions, inside he was breaking. he wanted to cry.

ten wasn't in the best state either. he regretted what he had done to taeyong till this day but he knew the korean male would never forgive him. the dark circles under his eyes, his hair was now back to black. he sipped on his coffee and read his book before someone sat on the opposite side of the table he was sitting. he looked up and his eyes immediately widened.

lee taeyong. his ex.

"hi." taeyong said softly, not hate but normally. he knew ten regretted it although he would have to learn his lesson just a tad bit, doesn't he?

"h-hey..." ten looked down and closed his book, not knowing what to say.

"if you're wondering why am i here, i'm here to forgive you but!" taeyong pointed at ten. "you'll have to prove to me that you'l actually trust me this time."

ten was amused. "if you're lying right now, i swear to god, i'm going to-"

"tennie. i'm not that rude, am i?" taeyong stood up and sat down besides ten, smiling at the thai male.

"i know you regret it, ten. and i do too. i want to be with you immediately but i want you to learn your lesson, my heart was broken for a long time and i don't want to feel alone." ten smiled and chuckled as a tear streamed down and taeyong wiped it.

"i'm sorry yong. i really am.." ten hugged taeyong and rested his forehead against taeyong's shoulder.

"now you're making me want to cancel the 'you proving me right' thing, you t-twat." ten chuckled and pulled away a little.

"i love you.. so much..."

"i do too. i love you more than ever."