jaehyun × doyoung

"doyoung-ah!" the said male looked up from his book and saw his roommate, taeyong smiling widely at him.

"get dressed, i'm introducing you to my friends." doyoung's eyes widened. taeyong was a popular student and being friends with him was already good for him, but meeting his friends, "aw fuck no, i am not going."

"oh, come on! quick! i'll help you choose something to wear." doyoung was about to reject but taeyong grabbed his arm and put his book down on the sofa before going to his room.

they spent the whole hour trying to choose what doyoung would wear. since doyoung said he wanted just a simple look, taeyong atleast tried. doyoung wore a white collar shirt and wore a yellow sweater on top. he wore denim jeans, taeyong even styled his hair. he was about to put on makeup but doyoung immediately backed away.

"no no no no. what do you think you are do-" taeyong pulled him back to the chiar and added just a little bit of lip gloss on his pinkish lips, just a bit of eyeshadow and concealer. he didn't even need foundation because doyoung's skin was already perfect.

"okay, time to go!" doyoung grabbed his phone and taeyong closed the door before going to his ftiends. "now don't be nervous, alright? they're not as scary as they look. leterally, they're a bunch of dorks."

doyoung giggled and in a few minutes, they were there. taeyong smiled at doyoung before opening the door.

they were sat in a circle, food in the middle, chattering filled the room. "guys! this is doyoung.!"

"h-hi." doyoung shyly waved at everyone,

"oh! you're taeyong's roommate, right?" doyoung nodded and taeyong sat besides johnny, making doyoung sit besides him since he knew doyoung didn't know anyone.

"hey, i'm jaehyun. jung jaehyun." the boy smiled showing his dimples and lend out a hand. doyoung nodded and shook his hand.

"doyoung. kim doyoung." doyoung smiled at him before they started to chat again. at some point, donghyuck was chased by jeno with a knife but besides that nothing serious happened. chatting, eating and laughing together, they had fun.

until yuta said something. "let's play seven minutes in heaven!"

doyoung tilted his head while the others groaned and some cheered. "what's that?"

"oh you see, it's a-" taeyong blocked johnny by choking him then looking at doyoung with a smile. "it's nothing, jusy play."

doyoung nodded although he was confused. they decided to write everyone's name in a piece of paper and mix it in a small bag. when it was jaehyun's turn, he picked the paper and read it.

doyoung

"doyoung?" the said male blushed when he heard cheers and whistles from the others. he stood up and walked to the closet with jaehyun.

jaehyun leaned against the wall and doyoung did the same. the closet was big enough to fit two people, maybe that's why yuta said that.

"you okay, doyoung?" the said male nodded.

"w-what do you do i-in this game?" jaehyun froze but tried to calm himself to explain.

"it's a game where two people stays in the closet for 7 minutes. they can either like do something else for example talking or like do um... sexual things i guess." doyoung's face flushed up and he muttered a small 'oh.'

"d-doyoung-ah umm.. c-can i do something?" doyoung nodded and jaehyun got closer to him, while doyoung tired to back up but when his back hit the wall, he knew there was no way out.

jaehyun lifted his chin up, meeting his gaze. "c-can i kiss you?"

doyoung was shocked like extremely shocked. he didn't know what to say but when he looked into jaehyun's eyes, even in the dark he could see it sparkle.

doyoung nodded shyly making jaehyun smile. he leaned in closer and closer, not wanting to rush things but he guessed doyoung had other plans. doyoung leaned in quickly and their lips collided with each others, moving at a slow pace. doyoung wrapped his arms around jaehyun's neck while jaehyun did the same but with his waist. they kissed for a bit before jaehyun bit doyoung's bottom lip, making him moan. he slid in his tongue and explored doyoung's mouth while the said male whimpered.

they pulled away panting, especially doyoung. jaehyun pecked doyoung's forehead and smiled at him. doyoung smiled back and leaned his head on jaehyun's board shoulder while jaehyun stroked his head. these two stayed like this until they door opened, doyoung winced because of the brightness.

"come on!, i wanted to see some action between you guys!" taeyong whined making jaehyun chuckle and doyoung blush.

when they went to sit down, jaehyun grabbed the brunette's arm and whispered into his ear. "tomorrow at 5. meet me at the school rooftop."

dyoung nodded happily.