jaemin

the rapunzel story is a little bit different here also, the title is only jaemin because i wanted to focus on him in this one but he's dating the ot18

"flower, gleam and glow
let your power shine
make the clock reverse
bring back what once was mine.." jaemin, his eyes closed as his powers healed taeyong's scar from accidentally cutting himself when he was cooking. taeyong smiled as he watched the younger focus.

jaemin was like rapunzel. although his pink hair did not shine brightly and healed others like the princess we loved when he were younger, jaemin still had the ability to heal people. he first discovered this when he tried singing the healing incantation and was shocked when his hand started to glow. he then found out he had the same powers as rapunzel herself. he never told his mother since he was scared but his mother eventually found out anyway. he was played a lot though, he was used for impressing his ex's friends but once he met these seventeen boys, he fell in love. they fell in love with him back and instead of using him to impress people, they kept it a secret, knowing there's shitty people around the world.

"there you go, hyung. next time, be careful, yongie hyung." jaemin glared at taeyong. the older nodded with a smile and kissed the younger's forehead before cooking again. jaemin giggled and smiled before going to his room. he grabbed his sister's diary and kept reading again. he found out his sister, who was split apart when he was only one, had the same powers as him. but sadly, she died while saving her step mother who was cruel but she still was the one who raised her so his sister saved her. later on, he found her diary and read. it wasn't her secret keeping diary or something else, it was a diary about her discoveries about the magic.

"but i found out there is a hurt incannation.." jaemin frowned and kept reading. a hurt incantation? he has never heard of that. he shook his head and sighed before closing the book and keeping it on he book shelf.

he'll just find out himself, he guessed.

"jaemin-ah!" jeno went to the pink-haired male and gave him an old looking, folded letter. jaemin looked at the slight taller before taking the letter and before opening, he read the small words.

"be aware. use the hurt incantation when found the moon crystal." the moon crystal. jaemin looked at jeno who had a worried look. jaemin shook his head and smiled then looked at the paper again. what about the moon crystal. what will it do?

well, it could do anything bad

jeno covered jaemin with his arms when he felt a strong flow of wind go all the way to the school. the students covered themselves with their books or arms. they all looked up once the wind stopped blowing. jaemin widened his eyes when he saw a blue light shine in front of the school door. he shoved the letter inside his pocket and ran to the light blue ray, jeno following behind.

jaemin stopped when a woman, who now had light blue hair, light blue eyes, and the moon crystal in her hands.

"crysiana." the said woman chuckled and looked at jaemin with her evil smile. she looked at the crystal and caressed it before looking at the pink-haired male again.

"oh? are you looking for this? well come get it yourself." crysiana spat out. jaemin took off his bag and took out the letter, crysiana widened her eyes. he opened the letter and was shaking a little but read the sentences out loud.

"wither and decay
end this destiny
break these earthly chains...
and set the spirit free...." jaemin panicked when nothing started to happen but then..

" wither and decay..
end this destiny
break these earthly chains
and set the spirit free..
" jaemin sand deadly as dropped the letter as his hair turned black, long with his eye color. his foot left the ground as he stared at crysiana. the crystal left her hand as she started to feel pain. she growled and did some hand motion, then she dissapeared into thin air. meanwhile, jaemin was still trapped by the spell. the stupid students were doing nothing but surround him, trying to take videos which was a terrible idea.

"take what has been hurt..
grant them no mercy...
bend and break the reigns~
and set the spirit free..
the spirit free
" the students started to scream as the ground started to turn black a little making them run away. the ground blackness stopped as jeno quickly ran to jaemin. he brought jaemin down and tried to get him out of the spell. he got this stupid idea but tried it. since jaemin was going to sing the hurt incantation repeatingly, he could sing the healing incantation.

bold : jaemin   bold, italic : jeno
"wither and decay
flower gleam and glow
end this destiny
make your power shine
break this earthly chains
make the clock reverse
and set the spirit free
bring back what once was mine.." jaemin's hair started to turn pink slowly, the same for his eyes. once it was completely in it's normal state, he looked at jeno in the eyes before blacking out.

"but what if he doesn't wake up.. " jeno sighed and sat down with his face covered.

"rapunzel's never going to die, nono." jaemin said. jeno looked up and smiled in relief.

"yeah."