johnny × ten

"chittaphon, where are you?" taeyong said, sighing as he looked around the party. "it's already starting and your ass is still not here." 

"j-just w-wait! i-i'll b-be there!" ten hung up and grumbled before running faster. curse his short legs, he wished the older was here right now. his tall legs, perfect body, his sharp gaze and his- oh god. ten stopped, panting.

johnny was walking down the streets, to taeyong's party. he only decided to go because ten was going but wasn't expecting the thai male. he stopped adn watched the younger do something.

"uh! goddamn it. suh youngho, why are you driving me crazy!" ten gripped his hair and let go before sighing. "fucking.."

"and how am i driving you crazy?" ten flinched and turned around, to see johnny with a smile. 

"aren't you supposed to be at the party already?" johnny chuckled and stood besides the shorter male.

"yeah, i was on my way until i heard you. so, will you answer my question for me? how am i driving you crazy?" he repeated, stepping forward making ten step backwards.

"what? when did i say that! pfft." ten fake laughed and pushed the older away before walking. johnny rolled his eyes with a smile and followed. "you're just hearing weird things, hyung. you're old now."

ten turned around and smiled brightly unlike his sarcastic comment. johnny snickered and started walking again, ten catching up behind him. their hands brushed against each other every almost five minutes, making ten flustered and retreat his hand but after a few minutes, he would put his hand back to where it was. johnny sighed and had enough and interlocked their fingers together. ten looked at the taller male with a confused face. johnny looked back with a smile and gave a wink before walking again, dragging ten along who was blushing with a smile, secretly loving this.

"ah! you bitches are finally here!" lucas said and wrapped an arm around johnny's shoulder, making his hand slip away from ten's. johnny rolled his eyes and went to where lucas was dragging him, he looked behind his shoulders and saw ten getting dragged by taeyong, the older male with a happy face while ten was rolling his eyes and went with taeyong.

"here. and, this is beer. it's not the deadly vodka, you swallowed at the last party." taeyong said, handing a red cup to ten. the thai male hummed and took the drink, tiaking a sip. 

"ao." taeyong sat besides ten and took a sip of his drink which was also beer, just lower percentage of alcohol. "how is it with johnny?" 

ten snorted and drank his beer, not answering taeyong. the korean furrowed his eyebrows, then raised one up. "don't tell me you two did the...." 

ten spat his drink and wiped the drink away from his face before looking at taeyong with a disgusted face. taeyong shrugged. 

"boy, we're just friends. you hear me, fucking friends." taeyong snickered and oneshoted the beer before putting down on the table. 

"keep saying that to yourself. it's either you confess or he confess. and if the both of you don't do it, i'll force your dumbasses together." ten rolled his eyes and leaned back against the chair. 

"he doesn't like me, yong. you know he has a lot of girls and boys to date me. and, i don't think he's even gay. i think he's like straight or at least a bi so that i at least have a chance." he said. then, he realized what slipped out of his mouth and looked at taeyong, who had a teasing smile. "oh, it's not like that, i swear!" taeyong giggled and grabbed another cup that was only water since he knew his own limits too.

"yeah, sure." taeyong smiled and took a sip of a water, feeling a little more sober than before. ten groaned and finished his cup before grabbing a cup of water himself. 

"ten, my dear child. everyone knows you two like each other except for you. maybe johnny doesn't but how could he not know, he has dating experiences while you? none." ten smacked the older's arm and glared at him, meanwhile taeyong rubbed the spot that ten hit him and looked at ten with the same glare. 

'what? just saying the truth! didn't we promise we would be honest with each other?!" ten rolled his eyes and groaned. 

"yeah we did but not this much! you try confessing first, and experience yourself, goddamn." ten huffed and chugged the water before sighing. 

"i just don't know, yong. i've had feelings before and you know that but this one's different." taeyong nodded as an agreement. "yep, it's different. you've had a crush on him for exactly two years now." 

ten hummed and watched the older talk to some girls with like really thick makeup. it made his blood boil and he looked away. taeyong saw johnny and sighed. he sat down next to ten and hugged the shorter. ten let out a muffled sigh and hugged back. 

"shh. it's gonna be okay. don't cry." taeyong stroked his hair like how ten's mother used to do. ten nodded and nuzzled into his shoulder more. 

johnny looked behind him and saw ten and taeyong in the distance, hugging. he looked away, feeling jealousy. 

"johnny? is something wrong?" yes, ten's over there hugging your boyfriend so fix that shit you idiot. johnny shook his head and sighed.

"nothing." jaehyu frowned and looked behind before making a :O face once he saw the two male.

"it's okay, you know they're just friends and taeyong is mine." jaehyun said and patted the slightly taller's shoulder. johnny hummed an took a sip of his drink. 

"and i think you should talk to him about your feelings already. how you're in love with him, you know?" johnny rolled his eyes and looked at ten, who was now smiling as he gently hit taeyong's arm. he smiled. 

'yeah, maybe i should." jaehyun cracked a wide smile and grabbed both of johnny's shoulder from behind.

"then what are you waiting for? go!" johnny took a deep breathe before approaching the two male. 

"oi, ten! he's coming towards you! go!" taeyong stood ten up and pushed him to the older. ten lost his balance and was about to fall when johnny wrapped his arm around ten's waist. they made eye contact and both smiled before pulling away. 

"do you wanna go for a walk?" johnny said, placing the cup on a small table. ten looked at taeyong, who gave him a thumbs up, jaehyun behind him gave him a thumbs up too. ten looked at johnny and nodded. johnny smiled and leaded ten to a park nearby. 

"so.." ten started as they walked down the park. johnny hummed and looked at ten. 

"i-i have something to tell you i guess." ten started and lookd at johnny who smiled. 

"i-i don't have um.. any e-experiences when it comes to love but uh.." ten looked down< fiddling with his fingers. why was he so nervous? where the hell was his normal self who would spit freaking venom? he then felt johnny's fingers under his chin and lifted his chin up to make eye contact with him. johnny smiled before leaning down to kiss the shorter. ten widened his eyes and froze for about five seconds before kissing back, placing his hands on johnny's shoulder. the taller brought ten closer by wrapping his arms around ten's waist, their chest touching. ten hummed and played with johnny's back hair. they both smiled as they kissed, their crushes for each other, formed together to bloom a beautiful relationship between the two. ten giggled and pulled away. johnny chuckled and pressed the tip of his nose with ten's together before pulling away. 

"i didn't get to say this for four years but, i love you, ten. i love you, chittaphon leechaiyapornkul." johnny had a proud smile while ten giggled at how he remembered his full name.

'i love you too, suh youngho." he said the older's korean name. johnny chuckled and leaned to kiss the shorter's forehead.