ten × wayv

"if i love you
was a promise
would you break it
if you're honest." ten sang as he played the piano. he was in school but his homeroom teacher didn't go to school today since that old man was sick so he had three free classes before the school dismissed.

ten sighed as he stopped playing the piano and stopped singing. ten threw his head back, not knowing what to do until a knock was heard.

"come in!" then the door slowly opened with xiaojun and yangyang behind him.

"hey. can we come in?" ten nodded and played his phone away. xiaojun and yangyang went inside and smiled at the thai male.

"you're really good at singing, by the way. we heard you from outside when we were about to go in." ten muttered a small 'oh' and smiled at the compliment.

"do you want to like, make a group with us?" ten tilted his head to the left. then xiaojun continued for yangyang. "we were thinking to make a group that had at least seven people. right now there's me, yangyang, kun, sicheng, lucas and hendery. we asked taeyong and he said that you're good at singing and dancing." ten froze a little. he was surely not expecting this and god why did it have to be all the person he likes. he coughed before speaking.

"y-yeah, sure. when do we like umm start?" xiaojun and yangyang smiled and started to talk about the practice. little did ten know, they were planning on doing something else.

ten looked at his phone and looked at the dance studio. sicheng's friend, yuta, had a friend who was working at this studio and was nice enough to let them borrow a dance practice room. ten sighed before going in. he went to dance practice six six six and opened the door. he frowned when he saw the studio dark so he turned on the lights. the six boys cheered while ten read the sign and started to tear up. the wall had papers that all together, read out;

will you be our boyfriend?

ten smiled slightly and sniffled. he looked at the six boys who was worried since ten was crying a little but none other less, was smiling when ten launched himself to them, hugging them.

"i will." ten said with a soft voice. everyone cheered. lucas went up to ten and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making the thai male blush. meanwhile, the giant was now being chased by kun, telling him not to scare the small kitten.