lucas × jungwoo

"jungwoo, they're really nice i swear!" ten said as he dragged the small male to the table where his friends were. ten knew jungwoo weren't good with making friends so he would introduce the brunette to his friends.

"guys, this is jungwoo! jungwoo, that's johnny, taeyong, mark, jeno, jaemin, renjun, jaehyun and lucas!" jungwoo blushed when he saw lucas wink at him. ten sat down and jungwoo sat besides him although next to him was lucas so he was a tad bit nervous.

"hey." jungwoo flinched but then waved shyly at lucas. lucas smiled at jungwoo's cuteness. he was already over heels for him.

"so your name is jungwoo, right?" the said male nodded and looked at lucas.

"l-lucas?" the chinese male smiled and nodded. ten saw how close these two were and smiled. he knew jungwoo was lucas's type, cute and shy but if you get to know him, he'll be a little more confident and really nice to others. even sometimes, he'll get sassy with people who hate. which will be the scenario right now.

"why look who it is." jungwoo turned around to the familiar voice to see eunbi (no hate!), smirking. lucas was about to stand up for jungwoo but the uwu male had other plans.

"well to your information, i have a name and it's kim jungwoo, eunbi." jungwoo had his bag on the chair and he stood up.

"whatever. and, aren't you a bit too 'un-famous' to be with those hot guys?" eunbi winked at the guys that were sitting but they paid no attention to eunbi, they were still surprised about jungwoo.

"aren't you too slutty to be with them either? i mean let's be honest, you split your legs open to everyone you think they're hot, you know. every night having sex with different people constantly. your parents would be sad to see their daughter this slutty. perhaps they'll be even more upset when they hear you slept with our chemistry teacher because your grades were falling to the bottom of the sea." all the people at the cafeteria cheered for some reason. when jungwoo realized what he said, he smiled awkwardly. eunbi clenched her teeth. she grabbed a coke glass bottle and was about to hit jungwoo with it until lucas held her wrist. lucas took the empty glass bottle and placed it on the table.

"if you're here to start trouble again, just go." eunbi glared at jungwoo before going back to her table, embarrassed.

when jungwoo went back to sit at there table, he was greeted with cheers and jungwoo smiled sheepishly, a blush across his face. lucas smiled at him and jungwoo giggled. maybe lucas was falling even more to him. until.....

☁️

"xuxi! look!" jungwoo showed lucas the drawing he painted in art class. lucas smiled and took the drawing. it was him and jungwoo on the first date they went at the park.

"thank you." lucas kissed his forehead lovely and jungwoo giggled. they looked at each other sweetly before pecking each other's lips.

"you're too cute for this world.' lucas hugged jungwoo sweetly, hugging his waist. jungwoo smiled and wrapped his arms around lucas's neck, pulling him down a little since he was on his tiptoes.

you guessed it, they ended up falling in love. their crushes bloomed into a cute relationship. you can say they were a match-made in heaven.