xiaojun × hendery × yangyang

italic is chinese.

"xiaojun! yangyang!" yangyang turned his head around and smiled at hendery, who was running up to the two males, his bag over his shoulder. the chinese bunny hybrid looked up and smiled. he wiggled out of yangyang's grasp and ran to hendery, who opened his arms out and xiaojun immediately hugged him. yes they were still at school. the principal let hendery and yangyang go to school with xiaojun. the school loved the power couple and the hybrid anyway. the whole school fell in love. hendery and yangyang was lucky, their school didn't have anyone trying to flirt or attack xiaojun. some of the girls were jealous but they eventually supported the couple.

"how are you, baobei?" xiaojun looked up and smiled. hendery couldn't help bit to smile back.

"i'm good! yangie had different classes so kun-ge and taeyong-ge took care of me!" hendery smiled, he pecked xiaojun's cheek before sitting down with the others. the principal was nice and let them hang out at the rooftop everyday. although on friday after months of hearing the group beffing and begging, he let the boys stay at school for only half a day and hang out at the rooftop for the rest but they go home at the time school dismisses.

"say ah~" xiaojun opened his mouth and yangyang fed him while taeyong and kun was trying not to freak out of how cute they were.

"yang, you should eat too." hendery said and put a spoonful of fried rice in front of yangyang. the male smiled and opened his mouth, letting hendery feed him. yangyang smiled and hendery smiled back.

"they're too cute! i can't!" kun cooed and leaned against lucas. his lovers, lucas and jungwoo looked at each other and chuckled.

"gege! don't die!" xiaojun stood up and sat besides kun before hugging him, nuzzling his head into kun's collarbone, making his rabbit ears flop on kun's neck. kun shut his eyes closed and smiled. he hugged back and after a few minutes, pulled away, xiaojun with a big smile.

"i want a hug too..." taeyong pouted and jaehyun chuckled before kissing his cheek. xiaojun noticed the older male being sulky and immediately went to him.

"hyungie~ don't be sad!" xiaojun hugged him and taeyong smiled widely before hugging too. jaehyun smiled at the sight.

"okay, okay. i won't be sad." xiaojun pulled away and gave taeyong a little giggle before going back to his seat. yangyang ruffled his hair and xiaojun closed one eye and scrunched his nose as yangyang scratched the back of his ears.

"okay, you three need to stop being cute as fuck. my life was sad and now it's filled with too much uwus. fix this shit." ten said as he glared at the three. hendery and yangyang laughed with the others while xiaojun tilted his head to the right, not knowing what 'shit' and 'uwu' means.

"it's nothing junnie." knowing that xiaojun didn't know what it meant, hendery just petted his hair, scratching the back of his ears again.

"okie." yuta passed yangyang a blanket and the chinese latter thanked him with a smile before swinging the blanket over xiaojun's shoulder. xiaojun grabbed the ends of the blankets and wrapped it to himself more, snuggling.

yangyang, hendery and the others looked at each other before smiling. yangyang placed xiaojun on his lap while hendery sat where xiaojun sat. hendery pinched xiaojun's nose and smiled, yangyang smiled too. xiaojun scrunched his nose and slapped hendery's hand away before holding his nose, glaring at the two.

yangyang smiled and kissed his cheek. hendery did it too.