lucas × donghyuck

in here they're all old enough to drink.

"hyuck, where is he?" mark said while donghyuck sighed.

"he's gonna come soon. just wait you impatient brat." mark glared at the nickname.

after a few minutes, a tall guy with brown hair, wearing a black collar shirt with his sleeves rolled up, black jeans with a black belt, accessories on his wrist and chains that are connected from his belt to his jean pocket and to wrap it up, the male was handsome as shit. he looked around before looking at donghyuck and mark's table and smiled.

"hey." the male smiled and mark was kinda confused.

"mark, this is yukhei although you can call him xuxi or lucas. xuxi, this is mark, my best friend." lucas smiled and shook hands with mark.

"i'll just call you lucas. that okay?" the said male nodded with a smile.

"well i don't want to become a third wheel so i'll go now. use protection hoes!" mark waved before walking away sassily while donghyuck sighed.

"here." donghyuck gave a glass of beer to lucas and the said male accepted.

"you said some of your friends are here. where are they?" lucas took a sip after he said it and looked at donghyuck.

"they're somewhere here, probably hoeing around. what about your friends?" lucas just shrugged and sneakily wrapped and arm around donghyuck's waist, taking a sip while donghyuck flinched.

"xuxi!" donghyuck blushed and tried to take his arm off and lucas pulled him closer and pecked his cheek.

"you brat." donghyuck mumbled but he rested his head on lucas's shoulder.

"you love me anyway." lucas said while stroking donghyuck's head after he put the half empty glass of beer on the table.

donghyuck hummed and nuzzled into the crook of the chinese male's neck. just then lucas's friends and donghyuck's friends came and drank with them.

"how long have you two been together?" taeyong asked with a glass of wine in his right hand.

"11 months now." donghyuck said and lucas pecked his lips out of nowhere, donghyuck blushed while the others cheered.

a few hours later they all went home except for a drunk donghyuck and a slight gay panicking lucas.

"xuxi~~ why are you *hiccup s-so handsome~~~" donghyuck tried to stand and squished both of lucas's cheeks. lucas sighed with a smile and put donghyuck's hands down to intertwine them with his giant hands.

"hyuck, you need to-" before he could finish his sentence, donghyuck grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down before kissing him, lucas closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around donghyuck.
lucas could taste raspberry and champagne in his mouth. they pulled away for air and donghyuck rested his head on lucas's shoulder.

lucas smiled and picked up donghyuck bridal style since donghyuck was knocked out and called jaehyun to pick us up. jaehyun was kind enough to do so and drove to lucas.

"he's usually not this weak with alcohol. he chugged like 15 bottles of beer before." lucas chuckled and looked at donghyuck, who was sleeping peacefully, his head on lucas's shoulder.

lucas pecked his forehead lovely. after a while they were at the apartment donghyuck and lucas shared. lucas thanked jaehyun before picking donghyuck up again and went inside the apartment. he took the elevator and went up till floor 7. he opened the door to his room and placed donghyuck on the sofa before closing the door. he drank some water before going to donghyuck and picked him up again. he went inside their bedroom and changed donghyuck since the clothe he was wearing would be uncomfortable to sleep with. he placed donghyuck on the bed and changed himself into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

he lied down on the bed and let donghyuck cuddle with him. he placed a blanket on top of both of them before falling asleep.

what a boyfriend material.