doyoung × taeyong

"doyoung. what did i say about those piercings?" taeyong said and pointed at his ear. doyoung turned around and sighed.

"i don't know. you tell me." doyoung said and crossd his arms. taeyong scoffed and took his earrings off himself. he then pulled away and showed doyoung his earrings.

"these. it'll be returned by the time school ends." taeyong said and walked away. being a school president sure is a hard job. especially when you have to deal with doyoung. 

taeyong sighed and pushed the stack of paper a little and threw his head back. taeyong rubbed the back of his neck and exhaled. he then looked to his side and saw those earrings doyoung was supposed to get. taeyong snickered and grabbed his bag. while he was packing bag, he felt two arms wrap around his small waist from behind.

"well, school president." taeyong blushed once he heard doyoung whisper it next to his ear. taeyong turned around and yelped once doyoung trapped him by placing his hands on the table.

"dyoung. t-take your e-earring and g- ah!" doyoung stroked his hair, making taeyong's cat ears pop up. his tail slowly popped out of his trousers. doyoung smiled and chuckled.

"it was true, ay?" doyoung said and scratched the back of taeyong's cat ears, making him blush and purr. taeyong looked at doyoung and was about to say something when the taller interrupted him.

"i'm not gonna tell anyone, darling. just do me a favor." doyoung said, softly unlike how he acted in school. 

"accept my love for you.'

"youngie.." taeyong pouted and rested his head on doyoung's shoulder and nuzzled his head into the younger's neck. doyoung chuckled and kissed taeyong's forehead before doing the hybrid's work. doyoung now knew how tired taeyong was after they started dating. so he sometimes did the work instead and taeyong would just rest or re-charge himself, which is to cuddle doyoung.

"are you t-tired, y-youngie? i c-can do the w-work instead.." taeyong said with a soft, quiet voice, his ears going down slowly. doyoung shook his head and smiled.

"it's okay but for now." doyoung stood up and picked up taeyong bridal style, making the hybrid blush and hide his face inside doyoung's chest. "let's rest."

he went to the bed and laid taeyong down before laying down himself. taeyong immediately curled up agianst doyoung.