johnny × jaehyun

"ɴɪᴄᴏ ɴɪᴄᴏ ɴɪɪ!" johnny felt his heart struck as a drunk jaehyun started to do cute shit upon his eyes. he wasn't used to this form of the younger male.

they were having a celebration for their first day of vacation and things got a little bit out of control. they had alcohol which was a terrible idea and yeah. now johnny was dealing with his dumb crush being drunk and all.

"johnny hyung~~" jaehyun waddled to johnny and sat down next to him before clinging onto the american's arm. his fluffy hair gently tickled johnny's neck as the taller tried not to attack the younger with kisses and hugs.

"jaehyun-ah. you're drunk. let's go home." johnny said and tucked the hair that was covering the younger's eyes, under his ear. jaehyun whined and looked up to the older, his finger softly poking johnny's cheek.

"j-johnny hyung n-no like being with j-jae?" oh no. jaehyun had fallen into little space.

shit.

johnny knew he was in little space since he had a friend, namely ten, had little space so he was used of this kind of behavior but he didn't know jaehyun had it.

johnny pulled jaehyun to his lap and gently wiped off the tears that had streamed down. jaehyun sniffled and looked at the older, who planted soft kisses on his face, kissing away his tears.

"i like being with you, jae. i really do." jaehyun threw his hands around johnny's shoulder, his head nuzzled into the older's neck. johnny smiled and caressed jaehyun's back.

"h-home.. j-jae w-wanna go h-home.." johnny smiled once again and picked him up before grabbing his bags and walking jaehyun home.

after that week of complete chaos, jaehyun got to find out what happened. he was in a internal gay crisis for straight up two days or so he thought.

"jaehyun! it's me, johnny! can we talk for a bit?" jaehyun hears johnny shout from the door. he sighed trembling before standing up and opened the door.

johnny looked up and smiled once he saw the younger male, a blush across his cheeks while he was wearing a white oversized sweater with comfortable sweatpants.

"c-come in.." jaehyun let johnny come in and closed the door. johnny sat down on the sofa with jaehyun sitting next to him and started to talk.

"so about what happened in the party.." jaehyun gulped and looked at johnny.

"y-yeah?" johnny hummed and smiled at jaehyun before grabbing the younger's hand and caressing the top of it, making jaehyun blush.

"i don't mind you being a little when i'm here. i don't mind it at all. you being a little makes my heart flutter somehow and it's just really cute." jaehyun blushed madly and looked at the taller, who had still had a smile on his face. he lifted up his hand to caress jaehyun's smooth cheeks.

"jaehyun-ah. if you need anyone to be in company, you can always ask me. i'm here for you." jaehyun started to tear up for some reason. maybe he was touched at the older's words. johnny immediately pulled the younger to his lap and hugged him. johnny could feel jaehyun's tears damp his t-shirt on his shoulder.

"y-you s-ure.." johnny hummed and pulled away to face the younger and wiped his tears.

"of course i am. i'll be your caregiver, jae. i'll take care of you, cheer you up whenever you're sad, i'll make you feel loved from me always." jaehyun sniffled and looked at johnny, who looked at him back. the next thing jaehyun did was something johnny was not expecting.

he kissed him. even if it was just a small peck, that send butterflies flying around johnny's stomach. jaehyun pulled away and not knowingly, pouted.

"j-johnny.. w-will you a-ccept m-my l-love for y-you?" jaehyun said with a soft voice. johnny smiled and nodded before stroking jaehyun's hair.

"of course i will."