mark × jaehyun

"so, those were protostars? those things that like, gather up molecular cloud? the uh.. infant stars! kind of like that, right?" the nasa crew, laughed at his interested and nodded.  mark was a special student, he was always interested in space, he had his room sometimes full of books on his bed as he read them before sleeping. that was until, the holy space gods to mark, nasa, called his school and wanted to show him things. he got to know a lot of things, including his father used to work at nasa. the other girls wanted to go with him just to try to flirt but mark kindly deline. he was going to go with jaehyun but he didn't have the courage to.

"yep. we discovered it on january, seventh." mark muttered out a small 'woah' as he eyes the photo. the nasa crew chuckled and ruffled mark's black hair. 

"i'll let you explore more. call me if you need anything! the name's jared!" he then left, leaving mark alone. mark smiled and went to another wall.

"nasa planet hunter finds earth-size habitable-zone world..." he reads out loud, not knowing someone was watching him from behind. he was too busy with all these things that felt like heaven.

'mark?" the said male let out a squeal and turned around to meet jaehyun, who was smiling at the male's sound. mark blushed. 

"w-what a-re y-ou d-doing h-here?" mark coughed out. jaehyun chuckled and stood next to mark. 

"my uncle works here, so i get to be in this place everyday." mark was a little jealous to be honest. 

"then do you like these things?" jaehyun just hummed and eyed one of the walls which had information about the picture above. 

"i guess. i did learn a lot about it-" then he was cut off by an excited mark, whose eyes were shining brightly in front of him. 

"c-can you teach me?!" mark's wide doe eyes and his smile, made jaehyun's heart flutter. the taller sighed and nodded, making mark jump up and down in happiness. 

"but only in one condition." mark stopped jumping and looked at the taller. "you have to go on a date with me." jaehyun had liked mark too. a lot actually. and he knew mark felt the same. 

mark blushed harshly and jaehyun chuckled before pulling the shorter into a hug. mark hid his face inside jaehyun's chest. "so, markie. what do you say?" 

mark's voice was muffled up but jaehyun heard him loud and clear, mark's answer send him smiling. 

"yes"