jaemin × 2tae

in here jaemin is a little. and the rest of the nct members are his boyfriend too but they're in practice.

"min?" taeyong opened the shared room of jaemin and jisung to see jaemin sleeping peacefully, cuddling with his stuffie, the one that ten gave to him.

taeyong smile and chuckled before turning around. "taeil hyung."

the said male looked up from his phone and hummed in reply.

"come look." taeyong motioned his hand for taeil to come here, and he did.

when he was there, he almost cooed, which would wake the younger up.

taeil smiled along side with taeyong. "i'll go make something. you wake him up when i'm done, okay?"

taeyong nodded and went in the room while taeil went to the kitchen.

taeil made some soup for the younger, knowing the recipe that taeyong taught him.

meanwhile taeyong sat beside jaemin, gently brushing away the little one's bangs that was covering his closed eyes.

jaemin whined a bit but snuggled into the stuffie more, making taeyong smile.

when he went to the bathroom, jaemin stirred awake, his eyes a bit teary.

"m-mama..." taeyong heard it and immediately went outside after washing his hands, to find jaemin with half the blanket covering his small body, while his eyes puffy and red.

"what's wrong baby?" taeyong sat down and took jaemin to his lap, jaemin snuggled into his chest with a sniff.

"m-mama no hwere when minne wakie..." taeyong sighed and kissed his temples.

"but mama's here now, right?" jaemin nodded happily and smiled.

"c'mon. let's go eat." jaemin hummed and taeyong picked him up before going to the kitchen.

taeyong placed jaemin on a chair and walked up to taeil, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind and kissing his shoulder.

taeil smiled and turned off the stove. he turned around and kissed his nose.

taeyong smiled back and kissed his lips before going to sit besides jaemin and placing jaemin on his lap.

taeil served some soup into a bowl and grabbed a spoon before sitting next to taeyong.

taeil fed jaemin while the little was still on taeyong's lap. when he was done, taeil handed taeyong jaemin's bottle and let him drink. ( not alcohol. )

jaemin smiled when he drank the milk and bounced on taeyong's knee. "mama! mowie (movie) pwease!"

taeyong smiled and kissed jaemin's forehead. "of course."

taeyong and taeil sat on the sofa, jaemin somehow managed to cuddle with both of the males.

"what movie do you want to watch, sweetheart?" taeil said while playing with jaemin's pink hair.

"fwozen two!" taeyong smiled and turned on the movie.

halfway through the movie, jaemin yawned and cuddled up into the two males.

"wuv you, mama, mommy." taeyong and taeil smiled before kissing each cheek of jaemin.

"we love you too."