jeno × renjun × jaemin

jaemin looked around and tried to find jeno before actually finding the said male.

he smiled brightly and ran to him before back hugging him, startling jeno.

"nana? i thought you have something to do?" jaemin shook his head happily.

"nope! the teacher isn't here!" jeno chuckled and turned around before ruffling his pinkish hair.

"yah!" jeno and jaemin turned around to who yelled and saw felix and other boys (i don't hate them! i just couldn't think if anyone else, sorry! ) cornering a small brunette, who had his head hanging low.

"do you not know how to say sorry when you bump in to someone?" felix flicked his forehead and scoffed.

before he could do anything else, jaemin and jeno stepped in front of the brunette with a cold glare to felix.

"why don't you take your bullshit somewhere else before i call the principal?" jeno smirked while felix glared at him.

felix scoffed before walking away with the boys behind him.

jeno turned around to see the smaller male, shaking a bit. "you okay there?"

he put a hand on the male's shoulder. "y-yeah. i-i th-ink."

"what's your name? i'm jaemin and he's jeno." jaemin smiled at the chinese boy.

"m-my na-me i-is ren-jun." jaemin and jeno found his stuttering cute.

see? they just met him and they're already whippe- whoops.

"did they do anything to you?" renjun shook his head and smiled at the two.

"n-no. th-ank y-you." jaemin smiled and wrapped an arm around renjun's shoulder.

"ice cream?" renjun was shocked at the skin contact with his but regained himself and nodded. he already felt safer with these two boys.

and did he know later on..........

"jeno!!! jaemin!! come back here you little stubborn dickheads!!" the two said males giggled while renjun ran after them.

after a few rounds of running, renjun jumped on jeno's back, making the male stop but he thankfully didn't lose his balance.

"you piece of shi-" jeno pecked renjun's lip making the chinese male jump off and blush like a mad lad.

"no cursing, haung renjun." jaemin said, then he wrapped his arms around renjun's tiny waist while jeno wrapped his arms around renjun's waist from the back.

"i hate you two." jeno and jaemin looked at each other before chuckling.

"we love you too~~" jaemin kissed his forehead making renjun scoff but he later then pecked jaemin's cheek.

he turned around a bit to face jeno and pecked his cheek too.

"i do. i do love you. it's just why did you two have to be so idiotic?!"

screw that bullcrap he said, they love each other so much-

RJ : SHUT YOUR SINGLE ASS UP, AUTHOR!!!

AUTHOR : ouch, you didn't have to be that rude. T^T.

also i'm proud being single okay? now suck up jeno and jaemin's faces and-

RJ : ShUt Up !