1.

SALEM POV

As you can't or maybe you can but this picture shows my anxiety that I deal with on a daily basis

As you can't or maybe you can but this picture shows my anxiety that I deal with on a daily basis. It tends to always come on at the worst times as well. I was out with some friends and know I absolutely hate pictures. But they rather take them and post them on social media. And don't get me started on that topic.

My mom claims I need to do what she did to call her nerves but I think I can handle my own problems.

Looking in the mirror I see the same face I always see. You know as I got older and you always hear how pretty you are... then people start saying I was getting pretty girl privilege. I didn't even know that was an actual thing. But ever since then I've been trying to make myself a little less appealing.

Sighing I went downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen. Harlow was too busy bothering Ryan. And Kai was... well Kai seems to be the only one who gets me. Turning to my dad he was staring at my mom with pure love in his eyes. As always. He adored my mom so much.

"Salem come on and eat" my mom said. She's always doing a million things as a time.

"Ryan can you take me to school?" I asked.

He shook his head "Nope".

"Why?" I asked.

"Because the last time all the food you were eating got all over the back of the car!" He said.

"Excuse you! But if someone wasn't driving all erratic then maybe I wouldn't have spilled my food" I said.

"Still no!" He said.

"But you take Harlow everyday" I said.

"Believe it or not. Harlow doesn't make a mess" he said. Harlow smiled all innocently.

"Whatever" I groaned.

Ryan got up and Harlow did the same. Kai got up and grabbed his bag and raced out the door with the other two. "When can I get a car?" I whined.

My dad came and sat next to me "you have one more year. And plus. Ryan will give in again. You know how he is".

"What a sour puss?" I joked.

"Look how about I take you to school and on the way we stop get you something to eat" my dad offered. I smiled cause he tries everything he can to make me happy. From ever since my dad and I have this special bond.

//

RYAN POV

"Harlow get your head back in this window!! Are you crazy?!"'I yelled

"Harlow get your head back in this window!! Are you crazy?!"'I yelled. She got back in and was laughing hysterically "whew! That was fun".

"It won't be fun when something cuts your head off!" I said.

She rolled her eyes "okay... MOM!".

Kai laughed in the back "Nah but he's right".

"You two are so like mom! Lighten up" she said.

Shaking my head cause Harlow is like a fire cracker. I'm still trying to figure out what planet she came from. Dropping her crazy self off at school. Kai hopped in the front seat and we were on the way to school. Getting a car was the best thing that happened.

My mom and dad for my birthday got me one. May not be the best car out there but it gets me where I need to go. Can't complain. Kennedy and I broke up two years ago. She claims that she needed space. But in that time I met my current girlfriend Jasmine. Couldn't ask for someone better!

"Watching you and jasmine almost makes me want a girlfriend" Kai joked.

"You could have any girl you want and you choose to play hard to get" I said.

He shrugged "I guess when girls are throwing themselves at you... there's no fun".

"It's fun for me" I smiled.

//

KAI POV

As I got older my looks got a lot of attention

As I got older my looks got a lot of attention. It's actually annoying. I'm not the one to be front and center. Ryan thinks I should take advantage of it. Girls everyday just hang around me all day long. It's amazing what girls would do just to get some sort of attention from you.

"Kai?" I heard. My friend Summer ran up to me "did you study for the test today?!". Summer... summer... was the one girl I wanted. But she didn't look at me that way. Summer was beautiful. Dark skin, brown eyes and a smile to die for. Her dimples popped out when she really laughed. "No I didn't study! I forgot we had a test".

"Crap! Okay I think we can pass this" she joked.

"Yeah we can" as she spoke I just stared at her. I wonder if summer realizes how pretty she is?. She has no idea I like her the way I do. Two more females came up to me like flies. "Hey Kai!".

Summer rolled her eyes and walked away. "Ladies can you give me space?". The girls sucked their teeth but moved away from me. Now where did summer go? We have to go to class.