32.

KAI POV

Summer living here was the best idea. It's like having a live in girlfriend. That night we decided to express yourself in other ways. It wasn't necessarily planned. It just happened. That night summer snuck into my room. Shocked she got pass Harlow... she claimed she had a bad dream. She didn't want to be alone. What else would a caring boyfriend do? I invited her into my bed. She cuddled up next to me as I held her.

Things were completely innocent. Until she turned and looked at me. I don't know what happened but before I knew it... the cover was over us as we were making out. Summer was hesitant about having sex. I wasn't going to rush her. Telling her how much I loved her and everything will be okay if we did have sex. She but her lip in nervousness at first. But she gave in.

The overall experience was amazing. She was satisfied and so was I. The next morning she left to go back to her room before Harlow woke up. We both were all smiles all day. Now of course we've done it more than that one time but I've always used a condom. We are both not ready for a kid.

I've healed up nicely. Now Summers dad hasn't been around which I find extremely odd. Something isn't right about this. I've been secretly just keeping tabs on him. At times I would take Ryan's car and just stake out. He hurt the girl I love. Now he has to feel the consequence for that.

You know I have this nerd inside of me that's raging to come out. I've been suppressing it due to the damage it could do. But now that guy that was bothering summer felt the brunt of that rage. Now summers dad woke up the monster who's quietly waiting for the right time to strike.

//

SALEM POV

I've been sober for a good couple of weeks now. Life is so boring without being under the influence. Now I have to deal with my problems head on. After school I went to walk around a bit. Since I know mom is waiting for me to come home. She's been on my back ever since that day.

After what happened to me I closed myself off from the friends I used to have. My trust is out the window now. Exception of my guy friend that I used to smoke with. Even he's been blowing up my phone.

Walking into the store I grabbed a drink and went to pay for it. Handing the woman the money I heard the door open. Taking my drink I turned my head and my body instantly went into a panic attack. My drink dropped to the floor shattering. I began to hyperventilate. The woman gasped coming to my aide. Fighting her off of me. My mind was at the night. Feeling her hands on me but it felt like his hands. I began to scream at the top of my lungs.

Hearing the door open again and close. He left. I haven't seen this man in two years! And now he's back. The woman had called for some assistance. A EMT came up to me with his hands up "hey! Hey! Look I'm going to help you". Glancing at him through my tear filled eyes. He knelt down and out his hand on my arm "I'm not here to hurt you".

Grabbing him I hugged him crying uncontrollably in his chest. He patted my back "it's okay". He helped me up and walked me to his truck. "Look I don't know your story. But I'm here to help! So I'll take your vitals and then take you to the hospital for further evaluation, okay?".

I nodded. He's back. This man was talking to me but all I saw was his mouth moving and nothing was coming out. He helped me in the back of his truck and sat me on the stretcher. "It's going to be a bumpy ride so I need to strap you in for safety purposes".

We rode to the hospital where my mom and dad were there. My mom hugged me "oh my god are you okay?!". Looking at her my eyes must've screamed. She grabbed my face between her hands "what happened?!".

"He's back" I whispered.

"Who's back?" She asked.

"My rapist" I whispered. My body was exhausted from that panic attack. My mom gasped covering her mouth "what does he look like?".

"Tall, dark skin, bald headed, heavy set" I whispered.

My dad shook his head "I'm so sorry this happened Salem!. I'm sorry!" He hugged me tight. My mom stood there in a thought. "Do remember maybe clothing?".

"Just normal clothing. Jeans and a jacket" I said.

"Well enough with the questions. Let her rest" my dad said.