20.

GIA POV

Hoping everything turns out okay with Harlow and Delano. Meanwhile I had these two causing havoc. Ryder just stared at me a little. That's when I heard the crash. Picking her up we went to check it out. River was standing where their treats were spilled all over the floor. "And how did you get over here?!. I have a barrier for a reason".

Both babies laughed. Ryder got down and ran off with her brother. Shaking my head... I can't have normal children... I just can't. Grabbing the broom I started sweeping. Both Harlow and Delano came home. Harlow had a bouquet of flowers and she was all smiles. Delano looked at the mess "what happened here?".

"I got tagged team" I joked.

"Well so far so good... everything went well" he smiled.

"Oh thank god!" I smiled. Harlow came out "mom did you know dad is a black belt in karate?!".

"Wow! A black belt... no I didn't know. At least we can now understand where the interest in karate comes from" I said.

"I know right! Thank you dad for tonight!" She hugged her dad and skipped to her room. Raising my brow "a black belt?".

"What? I was trying to find some common ground with her and it worked" he said.

"Yeah but when she wants you to show her a move... you won't know what you're doing! Not a good idea. Do you know Harlow hates people who lie?!" I said.

"I'll be good. Trust me" he said. This isn't going to end well at all. Last thing I want to see is a disappointed Harlow.

//

KAI POV

I was out with summer and a few friends. It was a nice night to hang and chill. We were at the local park just chillin'. Even though we aren't suppose to be out there past a certain time... but we never got in trouble.

"So how did your sister do at the dance?" Summer asked.

"She did good! My dad ended up going" I said.

Summer smiled "Awww good! I'm happy". I smiled pulling her to me "and I'm happy cause I'm with you". She smirked and intertwined my hand with hers. We sat there together just laughing and having a good time with our friends.

"Yo who is that parked right there?" My friend asked. We all looked where he pointed. The car was sitting there with no lights on. The car was off. Summer for up looking closer... that's when the car turned on and the sirens came on flashing. My friends jumped back and scattered. I wasn't afraid of no cop. I stood there. Summer gasped "that's my dad!".

She grabbed my arm pulling me to run "summer I'm not afraid of your dad". She sighed and stood with me holding my hand. Her dad walked up to us smiling "you two know you're trespassing right?".

Turning to summer she looked afraid. "We know that, sir". He pointed his stick at me "wasn't talking to you!". Summer nervously smiled "dad we know but we wasn't doing anything just hanging out". Her dad laughed "just hanging out... yeah right. Young man do you know you can get arrested?".

I nodded "I know that, sir".

"You know hearing you call me sir is bugging me" he said.

"Just being respectful, sir. That's what way my parents raised me to be" I said. His whole face changed. "You know what... I would let you both off with a warning but I don't like him. So turn around".

Summer jumped in-front of me "dad no?! This isn't right!".

"Summer move out of my way before I make you move" he warned. She moved out the way. Her dad came up and put handcuffs on me. He grabbed at arm forcing me to his car. Summer ran behind us pleading with her dad to let me go. But he didn't listen. Opening the car door he threw me in the back.

Summer stood there terrified. "Call my mom or dad and tell them what happened!". She nodded quickly and went running. Her dad got in the car and smiled at me through the rear view mirror "see what happens when you don't listen... you feel". He started up the car and sped off.

It took us about a good ten minutes to get to the precinct. Once there he took his stick out and jabbed me in the stomach with it causing me to double over. He walked me inside "I have a trespasser here! Resisting arrest too".

The guy behind the desk looked at me and shook his head "these young thugs!".

He threw me in the seat and laughed "you are so lucky I didn't take you to the woods and beat your white ass". Glancing at him with a death stare. He removed himself and left me there.

Hours later I was in a cell just sitting there. Her dad was sitting on the other side smiling. His stick dangling in his hand. The things I wanted to do this man was unspeakable. He's abusing his power! I did nothing wrong. All he had to do was tell us to leave but no he took control of the situation.

My stomach was killing me on top of that. Hopefully he didn't rupture anything when he jabbed me before.