43.

DELANO POV

"Harlow where did you get these binoculars?" I asked. These are some high tech stuff. "Oh my allowance. I save it and buy things I want" she said looking through a bag.

"You use your allowance I give you weekly to get these things? Smart" I said.

"I know I am" she smiled. She went back to looking for something in the bag "ah, found it". She placed the device on the dashboard. "And this is?" I asked.

"Must I teach you everything? It helps us not get tracked. For instance, say the killer is watching us and happens to put a tracker on this car. Well this thing here will block it from working" she said.

"Wow! How do you know about all of this?" I asked.

"All I watch are crime shows. It tickles my brain"she said.

"I can see that" I said.

"When I get older I want to be a FBI profiler. That's my dream job" she said.

"The route you're going on... I can see it happening" I said.

"Thanks dad... now let's go spying like the government" she said.

//

GIA POV

It was just the twins and I. These two are something else. Always working together but will fight one another. "River can we not start. You already set up your sister" I whined. He smirked and walked away.

Mentally sighing. A knock at the door once again. Opening the door "hello ma'am! I'm here to speak to a Ryan Reid" a tall officer said.

"He's not here. Can I ask why? He's still a minor so.." I said.

"Just following a lead for an investigation into the murder of Kennedy Jones" he said.

"Oh, for one I can vouch he wasn't with her as what everyone is saying. I told him myself to not go near her" I said.

"Ma'am you do understand there's pictures of Ryan and Kennedy together from that night. So he's the last person to come in contact with her" he said.

You ever felt like your head was going to explode? Like in the cartoons where the smoke came out of the ears? Yeah that was me. That boy never listens and now look.

"Oh! Well he's not home" I said. He went into his pocket and handed me a card "please call me when he does show up". Rolling my eyes I closed the door shut.

Now I know why everyone has been keeping their mouth shut.

//

KAI POV

"What do you think happened to Kennedy?" Summer asked me.

"I don't even know! But what I do know her mom will try and blame Ryan for this. There's witnesses who saw us with her" I said.

"Just when life was finally going good and this happens!" She said.

"Welcome to my life! My family never gets a break" I said. She turned to me "you're the best boyfriend".

That made me smile "I try".

She leaned in and kissed me. Her lips felt so good against mine. "Hey how about we go our usual spot and chill. Get our minds right". She nodded "okay". Helping her up and intertwining her hand into mine we started our journey.

Once we were there... summer was quiet. "What's wrong?". She looked at the sky "have you ever caught  a part of your parent that was jaw dropping?".

Thinking somewhat "not really. I mean my mom is stubborn and sensitive. And my dad... well he's to himself but will put his foot down it necessary".

"Oh..." she said.

"Why would you ask me that?" I asked.

"You know I was trying to find a pair of scissors to use on a project I was doing. Went to my dads room to see if maybe he had one in there. I ended up bumping into this box that spilled on the floor and it was a bunch of burner disc. Now I was like what my dad knows about burners. Thinking it was music I put it in my laptop and what I saw made me cry".

"What did you see?" I asked. She turned to me... he was having sex when this girl. I say girl cause she was no older than me".

"Wow! Could you recognize who the girl was?" I asked.

She shook her head "her hair was blocking her face". Pulling her to me "geez! Summer I'm sorry. Your dad is a disgusting piece of shit! I wonder if we could go get that box. Maybe he's a pedophile behind the uniform".

"I don't think so. If he even knows it's missing he's coming after me" she said.

I nodded "Nevermind then". But see she just won't come with me. I'll bring Ryan. This man has to be stopped! He thinks cause he's a cop that the law doesn't apply to him. I need to get that box and see who all is on it.