14.

DELANO POV

"We can't wait to do this?

"We can't wait to do this?. Actually I shouldn't even be giving in after what you did!" I said. Delano smiled "cant be mad at me forever".

"Try me" I smirked.

"You're cute when you pretend to be mad" he said.

She rolled her eyes "you have to be quiet though cause the kids are here".

He went to the Bowl of cake mix I just finished whipping up... you know they say chocolate is an aphrodisiac" putting his finger in there and tracing her lips with the chocolate. Leaning in her lips with the sweet taste was heaven.

Having her on top of the cabinet as I stood between her legs. Now don't get me wrong Gia and I have sex like it's no ones business. Smearing a little bit of the chocolate near her lips. I was having fun with this. Taking some more and putting some on her thigh I knelt down and started licking the trace...

"Mommy!!!!" Harlow yelled running in. Quickly standing up she stopped "ewww what are you guys doing?!". Every damn time...like clock work we get interrupted.

I didn't move because chocolate was everywhere. "What's up?".

"Well I have something very important to tell you and I have to hurry up before Salem comes after me. Look I know why she's been so weird. She just told me about a year ago she was raped by a man she thought was a girl... that she friended online! Whew! I'm fast" she said.

Now we were listening to Harlow but it didn't hit us what she said. We had a delayed reaction cause Gia pushed me out the way and hopped off. Harlow covered her eyes "I'm never eating chocolate again after seeing this!".

Gia and I raced to Salem's room where she was pacing. "Is it true what Harlow just said?".

She looked nervous but nodded.

Gia looked at me and I looked at Gia. I was stunned at what I was hearing. My little girl was raped by a grown man. Gia walked up to Salem and hugged her "it's not your fault". Salem cried into Gia's chest. Poor thing has been holding onto that for a while. I joined them in the hug. Salem needed us more than ever.

After Gia and I spoke to her to make sure everything was true and it there was any missing details she had to tell us. Gia was furious. I was still in shock this happened.

"Delano? I'm not blaming you at all but how did you not check to see what she was doing?" Gia asked.

"I have no idea. Salem slipped from under my grasp. Maybe being busy with the rest of the kids... I don't know" I said.

"Our baby got taken advantage of. God! It's like history repeating itself. I don't want Salem to grow up damaged where she can't trust anyone or she's constantly looking over her shoulders". Pulling Gia to me "i know. But we have to take care of this. Or this idiot might try and hurt someone else".

She nodded "should we involve the police or handle this ourselves?!".

Before I could answer I heard Harlow's voice yell "let's take him out. I know karate. It's about to go down".

"I guess Harlow answered the question for me... let's do our own investigation and teach this asshole a lesson. He messed with the wrong one. And now he has to pay" I said.

Kai walked pass our room with a shovel. Gia did a double take "Kai? Why do you have a shovel?".

"Oh I want to plant some flowers for summer" he said.

"Umm okay? Just be careful" she said. He nodded and continued to walk out the door.  We went back to discussing on what we were going to do. Harlow eventually joined us since she was eavesdropping like always.

"So we just let Kai out with a whole shovel?" Harlow asked.

"Leave him alone he's in love" Gia said.

Harlow shook her head "I can't".

"Harlow we will need you to look into Salem's phone and send those text messages to my phone. From there I'll see if I can trace where the text came from"
I said. Harlow jumped off the bed "okay I'll be back since Salem is in the shower".

Ryan came in like he was in a full thought "join the killing spree". Harlow smiled and jetted to Salem's room. Ryan looked confused "I think karate is messing up her brain".

"No umm we may have to kill someone who hurt your sister" I said. Explaining to Ryan what happened to Salem. He was in complete shock. "Oh hell no! Let's go get this sucker":

"We don't know who he is. We have to find him first and then unleash all hell on him" I said.

"Even better. Gives me time to sharpen my knives" he smiled.