7.

SALEM POV

Your whole life people keep telling you how pretty you are and how when you get older things will be easy for you

Your whole life people keep telling you how pretty you are and how when you get older things will be easy for you. I would like to meet those same people and punch them in the face. Nothing of my life is easy. Actually it's difficult to say the least. Things were okay until my mom went away.

Now I don't hate her for going to get help. She needed it in order for my dad and her to be happy. But things went south when she left. Just things happened that she doesn't know about. No one knows about... but me.

My dad punished me for a week. I go to school and come straight home. Wow! What a life.

"Hey! Mom wanted me to check up on you" Harlow said. Glancing at her "you can get out!"

"Yup you're fine. Same old miserable Salem" she said.

"Harlow if you don't get your snitching ass out of my room..." I warned. She put her hands up "I'll tell mom your okay". She scattered out of my room closing the door. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be in this god forsaken house.

My phone went off... "you want to smoke?".

Tapping my fingers on my phone..."I can't I'm on punishment".

"Wow! You can't come out for a little bit?" He asked.

Looking around my room... there's no way I can even go outside. I'll get caught.

"Nah I'm not going to risk it" I said.

"Damn okay then" he said.

Putting my face into my pillow and screaming cause my demons are front and center now.

//

RYAN POV

Jasmine was taking a very long time to come over. Either she likes pissing me off or she just doesn't listen well. After seeing Kai all happy cause he finally got summer... it made me miss Kennedy.

Finally I heard the door bell go off... running to answer it. When I opened the door the one person who I thought I wouldn't see. Kennedy smiled "hey".

"What do you want? You wanted space, right? So why are you here?!"I asked. She really hurt me when she broke up with me. "Well hello to you too! But I came by to give you some stuff I had at my house".

"Why not trash it?" I asked.

She scrunched her face "why would I do that?!".

I shrugged "just give me my stuff!".

"Why are you being so mean?" She asked.

"Kennedy... you broke up with me! For some damn space! Space!!!. I actually loved you! Yes, I said love and you just took my heart out and stomped on it. And you're going on with life like our relationship was nothing. But it's okay I have jasmine now!".

"Jasmine?" She smirked.

I nodded "you heard me!".

"Wow! Good luck with that one" she smiled.

"My stuff?!" I said. She sighed and handed me a box of my things "now you can leave".

"Hopefully some day you will forgive me" she said.

"Not in this life time" I slammed the door in her face. She had the nerve to come here to drop off my things. And where the hell is jasmine?.

//

KAI POV

Summer and I walked to my house

Summer and I walked to my house. Hand in hand. Ever since we basically came out on how much we liked one another we been inseparable. "This isn't weird right?" Summer asked.

I blushed "no not at all!". She leaned in and kissed my cheek. Nothing could me any happier.

"Umm I meant to ask you... what's up with your sister Salem" honestly I couldn't even give her an answer cause I didn't know what was wrong with Salem.

"I don't know... she's been acting like this out of nowhere" I said.

"Oh! Usually she's happy and funny. Lately she's been down" she said.

I shrugged "I have no idea. But I am happy we are finally together" taking her hand and kissing it. She laughed a little hugging me.

When we got to my house my mom was at the door "Kai? Umm?".

"What?" I asked.

She pointed to summer and my hand "what is going on?".

"Oh this" holding up our hand together "well summer is my girlfriend". Summer hid her face behind my head. "Really? Awww you guys! You're going to make me cry".

"Mom please no! He's not that serious. Summer let's go before she starts coming over here" I pulled summer into the house away from my mom. Actually I wanted summer all to myself. Knowing I wasn't even going to try and attempt anything with summer. "Are you allowed girls in your room?" She asked.

"I guess so. It's not like we are going to do anything" I said.

"True! Plus I'm not ready for that anyway" she said.

"Good we agree on something!" We both smiled and walked into my room and just chilled. Nah more like made out!