30.

GIA POV

I was waiting for Kai and summer to walk through that door. Having to compose myself from before and now I'm back. Hearing the doorknob turn they walked in together.

"Hey... mom!" Kai smiled. Squinting my eyes at them both. "Umm... what's wrong?" He asked.

"Look I don't mind that summer is staying here. Summer you are a nice girl. But y'all together are disrespecting my home. And I can't have that" I said.

"What?! How are we disrespecting this house?" He asked.

Taking out the condom wrapper but holding it with a napkin "this!". Summer turned away embarrassed. Kai blushed a little "damn, but why were you in my room?".

"Boy...." I warned.

He cleared his throat "look... summer and I love each other! Just like you and dad. And look you have six kids together and married".

"Kai... please don't copy me and dad. As you know we went through a lot in the beginning because we didn't fully know each other" I said.

"Not saying I was going to copy you both. But we love each other and the universe wanted us to express it in another way. In which we both enjoyed" he smiled looking at summer.

Covering my ears "look... no more sex! I don't need any babies around here! You both are too young for all of that. And I'm not watching no babies! I have two already..."

Summer cleared her throat "I'm sorry! It won't happen again".

"It better not or you both are moving out! And summer how did you get past Bruce Lee?" I asked. She laughed "oh I put a pillow under my blanket so it looks like I was sleeping".

Shaking my head "damn I thought Harlow was better than that".

"Mom don't worry. I used protection anyway and made sure Summer was happy and ready before anything really went down" he said. Putting my hand up "no more information!".

Delano walked in "Uh oh who's in trouble?".

"Kai and summer here decided to bring their relationship to a whole new level... if you get what I'm saying" his delayed reaction came when he smiled and turned to Kai "wow really! Did you use protection?".

He nodded "of course dad! The same ones you gave me".

"Hold up?! You knew Kai and summer were having sex?!" I asked. Delano looked stuck "I mean yes and no. Kai came to me curious about it and I expressed that if he chose to go through with it to use a condom".

"Coming from the man who didn't use one when we first hooked up... wow! But really! Did you not also explain to not have sex in this house?!" I asked.

"That wasn't part of the discussion. Didn't think he would have sex here" he said.

"Dad didn't know what my plans were. But he was a big help when he supplied me with condoms" he said.

"See?... Thank you kai" Delano smiled.

"I mean wow! Ryan is probably having sex as well but he's never had sex in this house" I said.

Kai looked away "I don't know about that! I walked in on him and jasmine before".

"You know what?! You boys need boundaries! This home isn't a sex house. Keep that humping like rabbits somewhere else!" I said.

"Gia, where do you expect them to go?. Let them do it here" Delano said.

Not saying a word I just stared at him to shut up cause he's not helping. He nodded and walked to the kitchen. "Anyway... all I ask if you both can relax on the humping. Remember accidents happen".

Kai groaned "fine mom".

Summer smiled "okay". She grabbed kai's arm walking with him to the kitchen to get something to eat. Ryan came through the door "hey mom".

"And you! What is this I'm hearing you had sex in this house with jasmine?!".

He looked dumbfounded "say what? Me?".

"Yeah you! Your name is Ryan right?!" I said.

"Mom come on I just got home..." he whined.

"Just like I told kai. No sex in this house!" I said.

"Hold up? Kai and summer?! Oh let me find out!" He smiled.

"Don't egg him on. I already had a discussion with him before you walked in. Keep it in your pants while you are here in this house. Like I told kai I'm not babysitting no babies! So don't go make any!" He smiled "mom come on... really".

"I'm serious!" I said.

"But it's okay we hear you and dad sometimes" he said.

"Ryan get out of my face" I warned.

"Just saying... you guys should be more quiet. Especially you!" He said.

Hitting him with the couch pillow he laughed "I'm just giving you a suggestion!".