9.

RYAN POV

I was already in a bad mood with having Kennedy come over with the poor excuse of giving me my things. Then jasmine never showed up to my house like I asked her to. Lord, people are testing my damn patience today. Getting in my car I drove over to jasmines house. But come to find out she wasn't there. Now I'm beyond pissed off.

Driving back home I stormed back in the house. Harlow came running up to me "not now!".

She blocked me from moving "look I have something important to tell you".

"It can wait" I said.

"Umm no it can't! It's about jasmine" she said.

Rolling my eyes cause the last thing I wanted was to hear anything about jasmine "what? and make it quick?".

"So I was walking with Bianca and we saw jasmine holding hands with guy... who wasn't you. So I snapped and pushed her down to the ground" she said. Now my rage was full on. First Kennedy and now jasmine. I will not be played.

Pushing past Harlow... she turned to me "hey don't shoot the messenger!". I had nothing to say. All I wanted to do is find jasmine and confront her. This shit is going to stop.

//

SALEM POV

Being stuck in this house was driving me crazy. I needed to get out!. If I ask my mom she will definitely say no. But my dad is a softy when it comes to me. Skipping my way to his den. I walked in to see him on his computer. He glanced at me "Salem".

"Hey dad! What are you doing?" I asked. Taking a seat in the chair infront of him. "Just some work I needed to get done. What's up?".

"Just bored! Can I maybe get off of punishment already. It's been so nice out and I've been stuck in here" I said.

"You do know why you were punished?" He asked.

I nodded "yes because I mouthed off to mom and because I snuck out! But come on dad can I please go out for a little bit. Get some fresh air".

He sighed "Salem if I do this... I won't hear the end of it from mom".

"I know... but you know how to shut mom up after a while. Please?! Come on??!" I batted my eyelashes at him with a sad puppy face.

"Fine you can go but be back by dinner" he said. Hugging him "thank you!". Running out of there before he changes his mind. Pulling out my phone I called my friend "hey I'm free! Do you still want to smoke?".

"You lucky I'm rolling up one now. I'll be over there in ten" he said.

"Okay" ending the call.

//

KAI POV

Summer had went home. I wish she could stay but knowing how her dad is I didn't want her to get into trouble. I was around the table starting my homework when I saw Salem leaving. Isn't she on punishment "where are you going?".

"Out" she said.

"Aren't you on punishment?" I asked.

"Can't mind your business? Dad said it was okay" she said.

"Dad? Your trying to get him in trouble!" I said. Everyone knows when mom puts you punishment you stay on there until she decides to take you off. Now dad stepped in and did this... he's going to hear it. "No I'm not. But the punishment is stupid" she said.

"You do realize you snuck out the house without anyone knowing... you got what you deserved" I said.

"Well Kai not everyone can be as good as you" she said.

"It's not about being good. But give mom and dad a break. They deal with enough as is" I said.

"And I don't? You have no idea what I'm dealing with! None of you do!" She stormed out the house before I could ask. Summer better not turn out this difficult.

//

GIA POV

Waiting outside for Harlow to come out of her karate class. I know she shouldn't be in that class but she begged me to join. Ryder came with me to pick her up. Those two have a bond. Ryder stood up waiting for Harlow to come out the door. Once she came out Ryder got all excited. Harlow ran over and Ryder had her arms out.

"You two are too cute" I said.

"Where's river?" She asked.

"He's home" I said.

"He's such a homebody... he definitely took after dad" she said.

"How was class?" I asked.

"Fun, I broke a piece of wood with my foot!" She said.

"Wow! Make sure to keep that here and not in the house" I said.

"Mom you're good. I won't karate kick anyone" she laughed. Harlow was a mess. We packed up in the car and drove on home.