11.

SALEM POV

Who knew weed would temporarily make my problems go away. Feeling weightless was amazing. Laying back in the car just looking out at the sky. In case you guys are wondering my guy friend is sixteen. Yeah none of anything is going on between us. I guess we are just fucked up together.

"Salem... you never told me what happened to you" he said.

"I haven't told anyone" I said.

"It was that bad?" He asked.

"For me? Yes... traumatizing. Even though this took place a year and a half ago... I still get nightmares like it happened yesterday" I said.

"Damn... that sucks" he said.

"Yeah well life sucks! First my mom left to fix herself and that's when it happened. You know I don't want to be mad at her cause she needed to get help. But I'm more at the fact she wasn't there to stop me. My mom knows all that we were doing... she would've stopped me" I said.

"Yeah parents can be something else. Look at mine" he said.

"Can we not talk about this? It's messing up my high" I asked. He nodded "yeah sure". I needed to get back home before mom notices I'm not there. Don't need that headache.

//

RYAN POV

I was upset. Today was too much to handle. But I knew one person who I needed to talk to whether she wanted to or not. Pulling up to Kennedy's home. I texted her before I came so she was already outside waiting.

"What?" She asked.

"Look I had a horrible day. Jasmine is cheating on me and I miss you like crazy" I said.

"Wow jasmine lasted how long?" She asked.

"You were right" I said.

"Ryan when I said I needed space.. I need you to leave me alone for a little bit longer" she said.

"No I can't do that. I need you Kennedy. You made me into a better person" I said.

She sighed "Ryan do you even remember why we broke up?".

"Umm not really ringing a bell" I said.

"In school I was talking to a guy who was in my class and you saw and flipped out. If I didn't stop you, you would've beat that kid up for no reason" she said.

"Okay I have some anger issues. But I'm sorry. I just don't like any guy near my girl. You are mine and only mine so..." I said.

"See? This is what I'm talking about?! I'm not a possession!" She said.

I nodded "you're right! I'm sorry! But can you please give me another chance? Please?'.

"Ryan if we do this... we will start off very slow! I mean slow. Baby steps! You need to show me you can change and maybe we can... maybe... start over" she said.

I smiled "anything... I'll do it. I already told you Kennedy I love you. You have my heart".

She rolled her eyes "go home Ryan".

//

GIA POV

Looking at the clock to see when Salem will walk through that door...

"Mom so when she comes home... are you going to tear into her?" Harlow asked.

"Harlow it'll be best if you went to your room" I said.

"Why?! I want to watch!!!" She whined.

"Don't make me repeat myself! I've done enough of that already" I said. She sucked her teeth "I can never watch the fun that goes on here".

"Go to your room" I repeated.

Delano came to sit with me since he wants to do whatever he wants. Salem came right through the door and stopped "hey guys".

"Hey my ass! Why are you NOT in this house?!" I asked.

"Because dad let me out" she said.

"Or is because you manipulated dad into letting you out? You know he can't say no to you for whatever reason! Salem if I put you on punishment then you stay on god damn punishment. You broke a rule by sneaking out! But what you feel entitled to not be punished?!".

"Dad? Can you please do something?" She asked.

Delano shook his head.

"Don't dad nothing! He can't help you! You already got him in trouble before" I said.

Salem rolled her eyes "can we not do this".

Looking closely at her... her eyes were smaller than usual and she looked too calm. "Are you high?".

She looked taken back "Huh?".

"If you can Huh... you can hear... ARE YOU HIGH?!" I asked.

"You know what since I'm already in trouble... yes I'm high and I feel wonderful" she said.

"That's it I'm done! I can't with this shit anymore. She's crossed the damn line. Actually I would whoop your ass but I feel like it won't solve anything for you".

""Yeah just quit on me like you did when you left for a whole month. Go on!" She said.

"Salem... what is the problem? Come on?! You have so much fucking mouth but you can't speak what's the real problem" I said.

She stood there like she wanted to fight me.

"Like I thought! Talk so much shit but can't speak the real problem. Get out of my face! And you are on punishment again. Give me your phone! And if dad helps you he's going to get it as well". Delano cleared this throat.

Salem threw her phone at me and stormed to her room. Hearing the door slam shut! "Can you believe her? Now she's going drugs! What the fuck is going on with her?!" Delano just sat there and shrugged his shoulders. He was just no help.