49.

GIA POV

All the kids came running out the house. Minus Ryan and Kai. Summer and Salem looked beaten up and tired. "Are you both okay?" I asked. They both nodded.

"Where is Ryan and Kai?" I asked.

"They are in there helping Harlow come to. Bianca stayed to make sure Harlow was okay" summer said.

"What happened to Harlow?" Delano asked.

"He roughed her up a bit" she said. My heart ached. Harlow was my little girl. She may be tough but she's still a child. "Maybe I should go in there?" I said.

"Don't worry Kai and Ryan have it handled" summer said.

//

RYAN POV

"She's breathing so that's good! We just have to take her to the car. She may take some time to wake up" I said.

"Will she be okay?" Bianca asked.

"Yeah she's just unconscious. She'll come to soon enough. Now Bianca when you go home you don't mention to anyone about what happened" Kai said.

She nodded "I won't!".

"Good, now my parents will drop you home. How do you feel?" Kai asked.

"I feel okay" she said.

"That's good! At least we don't have to make any hospital trips" I said.  Kai and I carried Harlow to the car. We cleaned up the scene but we set up the place in a special way. Opening the car door Bianca got in and we slowly placed Harlow in. My mom gasped "is she okay?".

"She's going to be fine" I said.

"We can do now" Kai said.

//

KAI POV

When we got home I was exhausted. My body was aching from the events that took place. Walking into my room Summer was sitting on my bed "hey".

"Hey how are you feeling?" I asked. Nevermind she just killed her father.

"I'm okay... just confused" she said.

"So? When did you know?" I asked.

"I'm late. I haven't taken a test but I'm late" she said.

"Oh so you may not be pregnant..." I said.

She shrugged "maybe, maybe not".

"Let's not say anything until you can confirm that you are. Don't want to give my mom a scare for no reason" I said.

She smiled "yeah true".

"But if you are... just know I'll be there in whatever decision you make" I said. She got up and hugged me "thanks Kai for being the best boyfriend". I blushed "I try".

"By the way what did you guys do with the body?" She asked.

"You'll see" I smirked.

//

HARLOW POV

Jesus my head was killing me. Opening my eyes I had to focus on something in order for my vision to clear up. When I noticed I was in my room I was so happy. How the hell did I get here?!.

Slowly sitting up on the bed. I was trying to remember what happened but my mind couldn't process anything. My mom stopped by my room "oh thank goodness you are awake".

I smiled "my head hurts".

"Yeah I can imagine. How are you otherwise?" She asked.

"I can't remember what happened" I said.

"That's a blessing in itself" she said. Sitting there confused cause I wanted to remember. She sat with me "I'm happy you are safe. Don't know what I would do without you".

"Mom!!!" I whined.

"What? I almost lost you! Let me live!" She whined.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He's making sure Salem is okay" she said.

"Oh" I said.

"Well let me leave you to relax. If you need anything just call me" she said.

"I can get it myself" I said. She smiled and walked out my room. 

Later on in the day I was in the living room with summer and Kai. We were watching something on television when the news interrupter program.

Breaking News...

We are here at thirty four lake street. As we were told it was a suicide investigation. Local cop Daniel Walker was found in a small room surrounded by disgusting child pornography. It seems as if he killed himself. Now detectives are saying he was close to being discovered. Their were burner disc at the scene as well. Detectives aren't sure what's on the disc but will be taking a look. Stay with us as we continue to update this story...

All of us glanced at each other "I know I'm that good" Kai said.

We laughed "you would say that".

"Just stating facts" he said.

***  I HAVE TO MENTION SOME STUFF IN THESE CHAPTERS CAUSE BOOK FIVE MENTIONS SOME THINGS AND I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO SAY WELL WHERE WAS THIS MENTIONED...