He.......

"Shivay..... Where were you? I was searching you from morning"

He heard a voice calling him. He immediately wiped his tears which was flowing from his eyes and made a smiling face. Then he turned and saw one of his supporting system standing at the entrance of his room with a frown. He chucked and gustured her to come in with his hand. She smiled and run towards him engulfing him in a tight hug. He also reciprocated it with a smile.

"How much time I told you that don't call me by my name and I am telling this from childhood but you never listen to me . For god sake I am elder than you Malli."

Mallika  giggled and parted from the hug.

"I know that you love me calling you bhai. But you know na I love irritating you bhai. Don't forget we were roommate in our school and first we bacome friends then Bro - Sis. You remember those days or should I remaine you?"

"How can I forgot those days." He said thinking something

"What" she looked him confused

"Nothing... Come we will do breakfast together my little devil" he said pinching her nose.
She pouted but next second both laughed.

They both came downstairs. There they met the family members.

Shivay came to his dadi. Took blessings from her and hugged her giving her a forehead kiss.

Then he moved towards his maa, his Janvi maa. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

He turned to his left and was engulfed in a hug by hi papa, Tej papa. He then took blessings from both of them.

After that he hugged his two brothers  Om and Rudy his little sister Prinku,  his three supporting system, his reason to live and soon Mallika also joined the hug.

From a distance two pair of teary eyes was watching the scene and cursing themselves for the distance between them and their son.

They can't hug him, bless him, not even talk to him. He always distanced himself from them. Not even look at their face with a smile. For him they don't even exist.

Soon they all finished their breakfast and all engaged in their works.

Shivay left for his office, Om left for his art gallery, Rudy for his outdoor shoot of new project in modeling, Prinku and Mallika with Shivay. Prinku was designer and working at Oberoi Industries, and Mallika is Shivay's PA. Tej left for meeting a client along with Shakti. Janvi and Pinky are at home with Dadi.

Precap: Maybe shivika meet.

So this was the first chapter.

How was it.....

Bye......
See you soon......