Pre-Wedding Rituals

I am a south indian. I don't know the rituals correctly. So plz forgive me if there is something wrong in the order or in the functions. I am not writing everything detailed. Just important things only. Hope you will have no problem..

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Next day was roka. All guests have came. Raizadas also invited. Pinky and shakti came and gave a joda and jewelleries to Tia. Then they feed sweets to her.

Next was Tia's parents.

"Actually, mom and dad couldn't come from london."she said nervously.

"No problem beta. We will do the rasam from bride's side." Mr. And mrs. Raizada came and performed the rasam. They feed sweets to shivay.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Its chunri ceremony. There is hustle bustle in OM. The hall is decorated very well.

Shivay and Tia is brought to the hall and they seated on the small couch which is placed on the centre. One red chunri is kept on the table. Pinky and shakti came and took the chunri. They kept it on Tia's head. They gives gifts to her. Its time for Tia'a parents.

Mr. And mrs. Raizada performed the ritual. They gave gifts to Shivay.
Pinky and shakti left from there smirking. Shivay also left behind them. After sometime shivay came back and 5 minutes later Shakti and Pinky also came back. After sometime everyone left to their respective houses including Raizadas.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Next day was engagement. All guests have arrived. At Tia's side, Mr.and Mrs Raizada, Arnav and Anika is standing. At Shivay's side, all oberois. Tia and shivay took the respective rings. Suddenly the lights got off.

"Its ok bacho. Ring each other before the auspicious time get over." Pinky said.

After 5 minutes light come back.

"Come on show us your rings." Mohnish said. Shivay and Tia show their rings. Ceremony get over and everyone returned to their home.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Its Mehendi ceremony. Tia put mehendi on her hand.

"What is your fiancé's name?" Mehendiwali asked.

"Just write S in a heart." Tia replied.

The mehendiwali wrote it. Later everyone including Anika put mehendi on their hand.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Sangeet ceremony started.

Obros, and khanna danced on aaj ki party meri taraf se.

Then prinku and malli joined them and danced on chote chote bhayiyo ke bade bhaiya.

Then from Tia's side Tia, Arnav and Anika danced on Tune maari entry yaari.

Maamu came and danced on naayak nahi khal naayak hu mei😜.

Later all the family members joined them on the song Galla goodiyan.

Soon sangeet ceremony got finished. All returned to their respective houses.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

"Shivay go and sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for you." Pinky said to shivay who was engrossed in his laptop in midnight. Without saying anything he left to his room and slept.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hai guys....

So all the rituals have done....

Tomorrow is the Haldi and shaam ko shaadi.....

I welcome you all to the wedding of Shivay Singh Oberoi🌹....

Hope you all liked the chappy.....

C u soon...