caring singh oberoi

Next day Anika stirred in her sleep. She extended her hand to hug Shivay. But her hand dropped down on the bed. She opened her eyes slowly and tried to get up. Suddenly she heard door click opening sound. She saw Shivay coming out of the washroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his hair with another towel.

Anika forgot to blink her eyes. Shivay came in front of the mirror and started to dry his hair with the hairdryer. Anika's eyes travelled along with him. He noticed her drooling over him and smirked. Anika was so lost in her la la land that she failed to notice shivay who is laying beside her. Suddenly anika felt a wait on her. She saw shivay lying over her.

"Liked what you saw?" Shivay said in his morning husky voice. Anika nodded her head lost in his eyes. They shared an eyelock. Shivay slowly decreased the space between their face. But Anika kept her hand between and he kissed on it. He pouted cutely.

"Shiv i am on my periods if you remember." Anika said pinching his cheek.

"But is it written somewhere that, hubbies can't kiss their wife when she is on her periods? No na." Shivay said pinning her hands on the bed.

"But shiv, i didn't brushed yet." Anika made another excuse.

"That's ok. I did brushed. Ham dono mei se ek ne kiya, wahi kaafi hei" shivy said.

"Bu...." anika opened her mouth to say another excuse but got closed by shivay, who smashed his lips on hers. Shivay left her hands and with one hand he held her waist and with other he balance himself.

Anika held his hair on her hand and brought him close. But suddenly she held his shoulders tightly making him worry. He broke the kiss and cupped her face.

"What happened kittu?" He asked seeing her trying to not cry loudly.

Shivay immediately hugged her. She got little releaf after being embraced by her man.

"Its......paining sh......shiv......" anika clutched into his collar like a baby.

"Shhhhh.... everything will be alright." He made her lay down on the bed and got off from the bed. He immediately dressed up and run out of the room.

After 10 minutes, he came back with a water bag. He came to her and settled on the bed. He kept the bag on the side table and lifted her T-shirt a little up. He looked at her face. Their eyes got locked. He slowly bend down still keeping the eye contact. He kissed her stomach. Anika closed her eyes feeling butterflies in her stomach. She held his hair in her fist and pulled him more into her. He got up and saw her blushing face. Long forgot the pain.

He took the water bag and kept it on her stomach. She looked at him with so much love and admiration. Her love and respect for him grew up more.

"Don't look at me like this kittu. I will forger that you are on..." shivay smirked stopping there.

"Haaawwww cheapde" she smacked his hand wich was caressing her belly. Shivay giggled seeing her expression.

"You get freshen up. I will send mallli here." Shivay said keeping the water bag on the side table. He got up and turned to go, but he felt a tug on his wrist. He turned.

"Where are you going?" Anika asked making a pout.

"I am going to make breakfast for you." Shivay came close to her and kissed her forehead. Anika smiled at him which he reciprocated with a wink. Anika blushed. Shivay chuckled. He went out of the room. After 2 minutes mallika came.

Shivay came back with a tray in which her favourite food is sitting and smiling at her. Shivay saw anika all ready to do her breakfast. As shivay came mallika left after giving a naughty smile to him, ahich he ignored loaly.

Shivay came to anika ans settled in front of her. She smiled at him. She also did the same.

"How are you feeling now kittu?"shivay asked arranging the food in front of her.

"I am fine shiv." Anika replied.

"Khao" shivay forwarded the morsel to her mouth. She ate it. In between she also fed him. They finished eating. Shivay helped anika to rinse her face.

Shivay made her lay down on the bed and tucked the duvet on her. He bend down and kissed her forehead.

Anika smiled. He looked at her face for some seconds and left the room.

**************

Shivay came back from the office as he got a sudden meeting. He really didn't wanted to leave his Kittu alone. But he knew she is not alone there. His family is more her's. Everyone loves her more than they loves him and vise versa.

Shivay entered his room and saw anika enjoying with his siblings. He smiled looking at her face, which is filled qith strawberry flavor icecream. Suddenly realisation hitted him. He asked her to take rest and here, she is enjoying with his siblings. He marche into the room.

"Out" shivay said with a stern face. And next second except anika otgers left the room. Anika looked at his face and gulped her saliva.

"Shiv..... wo...." anika stammered.

"Stop. I don't want to hear anything." Shivay said and marched into the washroom. Anika's eyes got moistured. She looked at shivay who is taking out his night suit. She sat on the bed with a thud.

Precap : manonifying. But who? And whom?

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hai guys......

How was the chappy?

Hope you guys enjoyed.

And about the suhagraat. It will come soon. I want to show a caring, jelous and kiddo shivay. Hope you guys will understand....

Thanq for all the votes and comments.....

Fiza866
shivikamadlover
Pinkisaha2012
lovethylifejn
Aishwaryamani_14
SRIYA_1854

Sorry for not updating 2 days before😁.  I was little busy.....

C u soon.....