Dad😻

Thanq for all the votes and comments
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Shivay was having his breakfast along with his family. Mallika was also present there. Her father has transferred to deheradun 3 years back. So she came to OM and started doing job at Oberoi Industres. Mallika moved to kitchen to take water.

"Shivayyyyy........." someone called him from the living room.

All came there. Seeing the person shivay's lips curved up. He literally ran towards the person. He bend down and took blessings from the person. The person took him in a bone crushing hug. Mallika came from kitchen after having water.

"Here comes bhai's personal helper" mallika said little louder.

"Don't be jealous malli." The person said.

"I am not jealous. I am happy for my bhai." Mallika said smiling. The person also smiled back.

"How are you sir, you may be tired na, come in and take some rest
We will talk later." Shivay said in one breath.

"Hold on my dear son. First of all, i have said you that don't call me sir."the person said with a frown

"Sorry, got used to it na,that why" shivay said with a pout

"You have to change the habit. You have to call me Dad just like Malli calls. If you consider her as your sister, you have consider her dad as your dad also." Avinash said.

"Ok dad. Happy?" Shivay asked

"Very." Avinash said and kissed his forehead

"Now please consider you daughter also" Mallika said and hugged Avinash. He also hugged her back.
After that he took blessing from daadi and hugged elder oberois.
Youngsters took blessing from him.

"Dad i have to go to office. Bye i will see you in the evening." Shivay said and moved to the entrance

"Dad i am also going, bye. Bhai wait, i am also coming." Mallika said and ran behind shivay. Elders looked at them and adored their bonding

Shivay and Mallika entered Oberoi Industries. All greeted them. Mallika enterd her cabin. Shivay waited for Anika at the corridor. After 5 minutes she came. He gave her a smile she also smiled at him. They enered their cabin.

"What's the matter today you are looking too much happy?" Anika asked with a wide smile.
Shvay just hugged her tightly.anika got confused.

"What happened shivay??" Anika asked reciprocating the hug

"I am very happy kttu."he said and tightened the grip on her.

"What happened ,that makes you so much hapy?" Anika asked smiling

"Dad came back after long 3 years" Shivay said. His happiness is shown in his words.

"Dad?" Anika asked being confused

"I mean, Avinash sir.... Malli's dad. He has told me to call him dad" shivay said. They were still in the hug. Hearing this Anika immediately pulled out from the hug

"What?? Avinash Uncle is back" Anika said with excitement

"O-one minute... you know him? " Shivay asked with amazement

"What question is this shivay. Of course i know him. Malli is my bff. So obviously her dad will be like my dad na" Anika said giving him a are you serious wala look.

"Sorry i forgot it.😁" shivay said showing his and his neighbors teeth together. Suddenly something came ito his mind.

"I am very very very much happy Kittuuuuuuu.....😚" Shivay said and gave her a loooonngggg cheek kiss.
Anika got shocked by his act.

"Anika"he wave his hand in front of her. She didn't even blink her eyes.

"Anikaa"he called her one more time but no response

"Anikaaaaaaaaaaaaa....." he screamed her name in her ear.

"Huh?" Anika came back from her shock

"Wh-what was that?" Anika asked as her cheek turned into pink

"Nothing. I was happy so just had my sweets." Shivay said casually and last winked at her. Anika's cheeks turned drker shade of pink out of blush

"Don't blush otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences" shivay said in his husky voice learning to her ear.

Anika's breath hiched because of the proximity. She closed her eyes feeling his breath on her ear. He pulled his face back and looked at her blushing face. Anika opened her eyes and and met with his ocean blue eyes. Their eyes got locked. He slowly moved his face towards her looking at her plumpy rose lips. Their faces were just an inch apart. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Shiavy bhaiyaa" Their moment spoiled by our.....

Can anybody guess who is he??

I will say who is that tomorrow 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Precap : Villain

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hai guys....

Hope you liked the chappy.....

C u soon.....